Festival fun

The next morning and Your POV
I awaken to knocking. I know who it is.

"Come in Natsu." I call in a sleepy voice.

"How'd you know it was me?" He asks as he opens the door.

"Because only you knock. My parents just come in."

"Oh. Maybe I should just walk in from now on and kiss you to wake you up." He says while smiling

"Trying to be my Prince Charming?" I ask and giggle

"Only if you'll be my sleeping beauty." He says smoothly

"Fine by me." I giggle and sit up and stretch. "Alright let me get ready and we can go. I'm excited to have a full day at the festival with you."

"And another chance to feel on me again." He chuckles and I blush and playfully slap him.

"Out so I can change." I tell him and push him out of the room with him chuckling the whole time.

"Ok ok. I'll wait in the living room." He says with a smile on his face.

"Thank you. I'll be there soon." I say as I close the door.

I hurry and get ready so I don't keep him waiting long. Once I'm confident with what I'm wearing I grab the helmet he gave me and head out of the room. He sees me with the helmet and smiles.

"Let's go." He says as he gets up off the couch.

I follow him outside and close and lock the door behind me. He goes to his bike and puts on his helmet and gets on as I put on mine. I climb on behind him, I notice he left his jacket open and I couldn't help but laugh. He wants me to touch him. I wrap my arms around him and feel him touch my hands as usual but instead of a squeeze I rub on his chest and I feel him chuckle at me. I didn't care, I was happy. He gave me the opportunity and I took it.

We rode to the festival with me happily rubbing on Natsu's chest and abs. I know he was enjoying it as much as me because when we got there and he removes his helmet and he was smiling which made me blush.

"Couldn't resist could you?" He asks with amusement

"You gave me the opportunity by leaving your jacket open so I took it." I reply with a smile and a shrug making him laugh.

"Just don't get too touchy feely ok?" He says with a wink and I blush.

"No problem there." I squeak and he laughs and hugs me.

As he pulls away he kisses me and hugs me again. "I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm so happy I have you." He says softly making me blush

"And I'm happy to have you." I tell him and he smiles.

He takes my hand and we walk inside. There's a lot to do here during the day and we waste no time in checking everything out. First was some rides that we didn't go on yesterday. They had a pirate boat ride that swung side to side and went really high. Then there was bumper boats which was tons of fun!

Bumper boats are like bumper cars but with water. Whenever we bumped into each other we ended up getting splashed which made us bust up laughing. Natsu was fine because he had his leather jacket on blocking the water but me I ended up pretty wet.

When we we're getting out of the boats he helped me and whispered in my ear "I made you wet." Making me squeak and blush which made him bust up laughing. "Sorry, I couldn't resist!" He said through laughter while I kept blushing.

Once he calmed down we went on looking around at the other rides. Natsu noticed guys staring at me which made him protective. It was because I was wet from the boats which made my clothes partially see through. Natsu ended up putting his jacket on me to get people to stop staring because he was about to punch a guy for winking at me but I held him back.