Forgiveness

Time skip and Your POV.
I visit Natsu faithfully every day. I was released from the hospital a few days after his accident. I still come to the hospital and sit and talk to him like he did to me. I sit with him for hours and hold his hand and talk and cry. I can't believe I was willing to give him up because I was scared. I know now I can't live without him and I don't want to. I want him and only him even if it means more pain, I know I can handle it as long as he's there with me.

Natsu's been in the hospital two weeks now and I visit him every day. My parents are glad I decided to get back together with him because they know we love each other so much. They gave me a earful about having sex with him before marriage though. But they are glad he doesn't really want to leave me and wants to stay with me forever. He's shown them how devoted he is and they love that.

I'm sitting in his room by his side and holding his hand tightly, giving it a firm squeeze every so often. I'm thinking about the pain we've gone through and how we still want to be together despite all of it. I can't help but think he was so depressed about what I said that he refused to get out of the way. I know he easily could of but he didn't and that hurts. I now know what he went through when he found out I tried to commit suicide. It's a pain I don't want to feel ever again. Knowing someone almost died because of you and what you said. That hurts more than any physical pain.

"Natsu. Please. Wake up. I miss you." I sob while holding his hand.

It pains me so much to see him like this. I stand up slightly and kiss his cheek but end up crying more in the process. Tears fall into his face in such a way it looks like he's crying. I know he has countless times since we broke up just like I have.

"Natsu. I love you. Please come back to me. I want, no I need you back. I can't live without you. I'd rather die than live without you! If you die then I die. So please! Wake up!" I end up screaming and crying. I cry and lay my head down on his bed beside his hand. Only to be snapped out of my crying fit by his hand touching my hair.

"No more tears. Please. I don't want to see you cry ever again." Natsu says with tears in his eyes.

"You're awake!" I squeak and hug him only to be met with a yelp of pain. "Sorry!"

"It's ok. Just don't hug me that hard until after I'm healed." He says obviously in pain

"Ok. How do you feel?"

"Like I've been hit by a bus." He groans

"Close. You were hit by a truck." I tell him and his eyes grow wide. "Your bike is destroyed by the way. It was crushed but luckily you weren't."

"Well I can always get another bike."

"Yeah but we can't get another you. Natsu. I'm so sorry for what I said. I can't and won't live without you. Can we get back together? Please." I ask him and start crying again.

"Yes. Of course. It's all I've wanted since that day." He says sadly and fights back tears.

"No more tears." I say softly and wipe his face with my thumbs.

"Same goes for you." He smiles weakly and wipes my face with his thumbs.

Seeing him smile, even weakly makes me smile. I want to kiss him so badly so I do. He doesn't hesitate to kiss me back which makes me happy. I reluctantly pull away and I'm met with a smile.

"I'll let the nurses know your awake." I tell him and get off the bed. He nods and and I turn to leave. I inform the nurses he's awake and one calls his dad while the other comes with me. We enter the room to see him sitting up and smiling.