Relaxing sunday

The next morning and Natsu's POV
I couldn't resist sleeping with that dragon last night and I feel Y/N did the same thing. It just smelled like her and was warm still from her holding it. It made me feel closer to her especially when I thought about her sleeping with hers in her arms.

I get out of bed and get ready. I know it's early but I want to see Y/N again. Plus I love waking her up and seeing her sleepy. It's so cute how she wakes up and tries to be grumpy but can't because she's laughing at me. I head to her house and knock on the door. He dad opens it a few minutes later and sees me. He smiles and shakes his head and motions for me to come in.

"Go ahead. You know she's still asleep. She doesn't care if you wake her up." Her dad says with amusement. "I'm going back to bed. If you guys go out just be sure to have her back before 10 as usual." He says and goes back in his room and closes the door.

I love how they trust me so much. No ones ever given me this level of trust and it feels so good! I head to her room and was about to knock when I remember what she said yesterday. So I slowly and quietly open the door. I see her asleep in her bed still and she's cuddled up with the stuffed dragon. She's holding it close and has a smile on her face. I knew she would sleep with it like I did.

I walk up slowly and look at her. She looks so peaceful. I lean over and gently kiss her on the cheek and she opens her eyes. She sees me and smiles and to my surprise she grabs me and pulls me onto the bed.

"Cuddles." She mumbles and hugs me tightly.

"Ok but can I lay right? I don't want to crush you." I chuckle while trying not to put all my body weight on her.

"Ok..." She grumbles and lets me go.

I sit beside her in the bed on top of the covers and lay back and she happily lays her head on me and holds me tightly. I wrap my arms around her and sigh happily as she nuzzles into me.

You're all I need and all I've ever wanted Y/N. I think to myself as I hold her and listen to her breathing slow down as she falls back asleep. I ended up falling asleep as well while holding her.

I wake up hours later when I feel her move off of me. I watch as she sits up and stretches and then looks at me and smiles.

"Guess today is just a relaxing day huh?" She asks

"I guess so. I don't mind spending the day relaxing and cuddling with you." I reply and get out of her bed

I see her look at her phone and smile and shake her head. "Look Natsu." She giggles and shows me her phone. I see a picture from her mom of us laying in her bed cuddling. I just smile as I look at the picture. We both look so happy. "She must of checked on us while we were asleep and took the picture."

"Yeah. Can you send me that picture?" I ask with a big smile on my face.

"Sure. It's just of us cuddling anyways." She shrugs and sends me the picture.

I look at my phone when I hear it go off and smile when I see the picture. I save it and grab Y/N and hug her close. She smiles and hugs me back and I hear her sigh contently.

"Want to spend the day watching movies or something?" She asks.

"I'll do whatever you want to do as long as it means I'm with you." I tell her with a smile and watch her blush.

"Natsu. You said you have a fun and silly side and I'd like to see more of it. Want to go play at the park?" She asks and I smile brightly.

"You want to play with me at the park?" I ask her and she nods and smiles. "It's official I'm never letting you go. Ever!" I shout happily and hug her tightly and she just laughs and hugs me back. "You kick ass. Your smart. Strong. Brave. Loyal. Devoted. Loving and caring as well as funny and fun! Your everything I ever wanted." I tell her and hug her tightly.