Marry me

Time skip and Your POV
It's June and it's prom night meaning graduation is coming up. I'm so nervous but so excited too. Me and Natsu decided to both wear black and red and to stick together as much as we can. We also got permission to stay overnight in the hotel room is being held at. It's really surprised me how much my parents have relaxed with Natsu and how they allow us to mess around and have sex. I never would of imagined they'd relax like that. I guess it's cause they can see he's stuck by me despite everything and isn't going anywhere.

I rush around my room to get ready. Natsu is already here, I can tell because I hear my mom squealing about how good he looks in his suit. Natsu in a suit. I can imagine how good he looks. He must look so hot....damn it Y/N focus! I shake my head and finish getting ready and rush to my door. I stop and take a deep breath and open it.

I'm wearing a red dress with a black fabric over it that gives it the illusion of a velvet material. It looks amazing. I'm also wearing the jewelry natsu have me. I hardly take them off. Especially the ring. I exit my room and look and see Natsu in a black suit with a red dress shirt and a red rose in his breast pocket with a black bow tie. I can't help but smile because he looks so amazing.

"Y/N you look absolutely stunning." Natsu says breathlessly as I walk up to him.

"You look breathtakingly handsome Natsu." I smile and whisper in his ear "You look so hot in that suit it's unbelievable." He blushes and smiles

"You guys have all night to flirt. Come on let's get some pictures so you guys can go." My mom teases.

We blush and smile and allow her to take a million photos of us before my dad stopped her so we can go. We all ended up laughing hysterically because my mom was pouting that she had to stop taking pictures. We left the house much to my moms dislike and went to Natsu's bike. He got a new bike as soon as it started getting warmer and we've been loving riding it on warm nights like tonight.

We get in the bike and I ball up my dress so it doesn't get tangled in the bike. I put on my helmet and take a firm hold of Natsu. He touches my hands and I squeeze him tightly as he takes off. I love it when he touches my hands when I get on his bike it just makes me happy for some reason. I run my hands along his now all to familiar chest and abs and get lost in the sensation.

"Later Y/N. We're here." Natsu chuckles as he touches my hands.

"We're here already?" I ask with shock and embarrassment.

"Yes. So you'll have to stop rubbing on me for now." Natsu says with amusement

"For now." I whisper as I get off the bike and Natsu starts laughing.

He holds out his hand for me while smiling like a idiot. I just giggle and take his hand and we walk into the party. We roam around and dance for a bit until I run into Levy into the bathroom. We both squealed and jumped up and down.

"Where've you been?!" We about at the same time.

"I've been pretty hung up on Natsu and our friends. I'm sorry I haven't been to the library to see you." I say sadly

"It's ok. I've been hung up with my own things. One of them being a guy..." she admits sadly

"Why sad about it? It's great you've found someone!"

"Yeah. But. It's who it is you won't like. I've spent the last 6 months getting to know him and helping him and he's changed so much just like you've changed Natsu. He's here and I promise he's good." Levy says nervously