Rumors and Drama

Time skip and Your POV
It's Monday morning and I wake up to my alarm. I hate mornings but now I have something to look forward to. I get to see Natsu every morning and nothing makes me happier than seeing his smiling face. I get ready for the day and grab my helmet and head outside and wait for Natsu.

He shows up soon and I hop on his bike happily and hug him tightly. Today instead of just touching my hand he laces his fingers in mine and pulls it up to his chest and presses it against him. I in turn squeeze him tightly and feel him sigh, he seems to need some reassurance today for some reason.

Wait. What happened on Friday! I bet he's worried about all that kicking in today. I told him I won't leave him but I guess he has his doubts.

Natsu removes his hand from mine and proceeds to drive his bike to the school. He parks the bike and I get off and remove my helmet. He gets off and removes his helmet and now I can see the worry on his face.

I hug him tightly and tell him "Don't worry. I said I'm not going to leave you and I won't."

He in turn hugs me back and says "thank you." And kisses the top of my head.

I look at him and he kisses me softly on the lips then pulls away and holds my hand. We walk down the halls and see a flyer taped to the wall on the way, of him against the wall and Lucy kissing him. He sees it and growls but I just smile. I take out my black sharpie and write LIES across the picture and leave it there. Natsu looks at me and smiles and wraps a arm around me as we keep walking to class.

We don't see anymore on the way but when we get to class the teacher gives Natsu a mean look and waves the flier in his face.

"I already know. He told me she cornered him Friday and she kissed him while someone took a picture. He shoved her off and came straight to me. Look at his face! Does he look like he's enjoying the kiss at all?!" I end up shouting and pointing at the picture because she's just glaring at him.

She looks at the photo more closely and sighs. "Your right. I'm sorry."

Natsu sighs in relief as we take our seats and says "You know any other girl would of freaked out and broken up with me. But not you. You understand it wasn't my fault and understand the fact that I didn't kiss her."

"I trust you Natsu. I've spent every day with you and I know your not the type to cheat on me. Bad boy reputation or not I know you wouldn't do that to me and I know you don't want to lose me." I tell him reassuringly and he smiles at me and wraps his arm around me

The bell rings and students start piling in. A few dropped the flyers on our desk and I rolled my eyes and crumpled them and threw them away. But the last one that was placed on our desk caught my attention. It's one where Natsu has Lucy against the wall and was kissing her. Natsu saw this one and almost lost his mind.

I sat there and stared at it and ended up laughing. Needless to say people looked at me like I was crazy, especially the one that placed the paper on my desk.

"It's amazing isn't it? What photoshop can do?" I ask with amusement and Natsu smiles. "Just look. It's the same wall. Same position, just flipped. You have the same expression! If you wanted to kiss her your face would be happy right?" I ask and he nods.

After that class was silent besides the teachers lecture and assignments. Natsu sat extremely close to me and kept his arm around me the whole time and I just smiled. I know everything is a lie so I'm not worried.

Time skip
It's lunchtime and I'm worried. Natsu hasn't shown up yet and it's halfway through lunch. I texted him but no response. I want to go out but I'm scared without him. I decide to just go for it. Maybe I'll see Gray or Jellal and they can tell me what happened. I take a deep breath and head to the cafeteria. I get there and see Gray and Jellal and they look at me sadly.