Closer than ever

Natsu's POV
I wake up with Y/N in my arms and I smile. I love this feeling so much. I meant what I said about not letting her go. I look at her and see her still asleep so I hold her close and kiss her forehead. She opens her eyes and looks at me and smiles and hugs me tightly.

I love this so much. I could do this every day forever.

"Y/N I want to take you somewhere today and get you something." I tell her softly and she looks at me curiously.

"Go where and get me what?"

"It's a surprise." I whisper and smile at her.

"It's not a wedding ring is it? Because it's to soon for that. I'm not saying no I'm just saying later." She says nervously

"No it's not. But at least now I know it's a future yes." I chuckle and she blushes.

"Well then what is it?"

"You'll see when we get there. Come on. Get dressed." I tell her and sit up with her in my arms.

"Awww I was comfy." She whines and pouts and I laugh

"I know. We can do that again later ok? I promise." I chuckle and hug her close and kiss her cheek.

"Alright I'm holding you to that." She pouts and gets up. "Go ahead and get ready and come back. I'll be ready." She says and gets her clothes.

"Alright. Be back soon." I tell her with a smile and leave.

I head home and get dressed and make sure I have enough money on me for today. I'm going to buy her a leather jacket like mine. Maybe get a dragon decal attached on the back of hers and mine so we match. I bet she'd love it. I smile at the thought and leave and head back to her house. I walk in and head straight to her room. I know she's getting ready so I knock.

"Come in Natsu. I'm dressed." She calls and I open the door

"Just wanted to make sure I didn't walk in and get a eyeful." I chuckle and she rolls her eyes at me.

"Like you don't want to see it. Your a teenage boy and what teenage boy doesn't want to see their girlfriend changing?" She says with amusement

"One that is trying not to get killed by his girlfriends dad and one that has respect for his girlfriend." I reply while smiling and she giggles at me.

"Your a first Natsu." She giggles "I love that about you. You're so respectful despite your reputation."

"It's just a reputation. It doesn't mean I am as bad as they say."

"That's true. I'm glad you are how you are because to me your perfect." She smiles and kisses me. I kiss her back and hold her tightly. I'll never let her go, not in a million years.

"Come on let's go!" I say as I pull her out of the house with my arms still wrapped around her and her giggling like crazy.

I put her down to lock the door behind us and to my surprise she jumps in my arms again with a big smile on her face. I just laugh and carry her to the bike and put her down. She pouts but giggles and puts on her helmet and I put on mine. We both get on the bike and she wraps her arms around me and starts rubbing on my chest. I can't help but chuckle at her and touch her hands then start my bike and take off.

I take us to a local clothing store where I got my jacket from. We walk in and she looks at me confused but I just smile and take her hand and guide her to the jackets. She sees them and looks at me with shock.

"You get one of your own." I smile and she smiles and squeals and rushes to try them on.

I watch with amusement as she goes through the jackets and tries them on to see which one fits. She finally finds one she likes and it looks almost exactly like mine. We pay for it and she puts it on as we leave and she's just so happy. Now for the next step. I know a leather worker and I'll be getting a red dragon design on the back of our jackets. I drive there and again she looks at me confused.