Kidnapped

Natsu's POV
I got a really bad feeling. I can't shake it. Now I know what Y/N feels. It's a feeling of dread. Like something horrible will happen. Her feelings where always right before so why would they be off now?

I can't take it anymore! I grab my phone and text her. I get no reply. She must be in a deep sleep so I call her and no answer. She keeps her phone on and on loud unless we are in school so I know she'd wake up if I called her. I call again and no answer.

Ok now I'm scared. Her parents might kill me for this but I'm going over there. I go and knock on the door. It's like 2am so I know they are going to be mad but I just need to know she's ok. Her dad answers the door with a gun in his hand. He sees me and glares at me.

"Natsu I told you we'd keep her safe. Go back home." He growls.

"Please just let me see her. I have that same bad feeling she did and I'd feel so much better if I saw her. Please." I beg him with emotion in my voice.

"Fine. Come on. But then you go back home." He sighs and lets me in.

I make a beeline for her room and open the door and turn the light on. She's not in bed. My heart sank and I started freaking out. I went to the bathroom and she's not there. Ok now I'm scared.

"She's not here!" I yell at the top of my lungs and her dad comes rushing in.

We check the entire house and don't find her. Her dad is visibly scared and her mom is crying.

"I knew I should of stayed!" I yell and feel tears in my eyes.

I sit on her bed and hold her dragon while her dad who is the only one not crying calls the police. The police come quickly and take the report and investigate the room. I held on to that dragon the whole time because it's hers and I knew she was sleeping with it when she was taken. I look at it and see a black hair on it.

"Look! There's a black hair on the dragon!" I shout and everyone looks at me funny. "None of us have black hair and this is jet black!" I growl.

The detectives come and take the hair and continue the investigation. Once they were done and had left her dad looks at me with tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry I doubted you guys. If I had just let you stay she would still be here." He says now finally allowing himself to break down. "Your welcome to stay anytime. In fact I think I'll give you a key to the house. You just wanted to protect her and I know you would of from whoever took her if you were here."

I just look at him and give him a weak smile. It's all I can do. My hearts broken because she's gone. There's nothing I can do to find her. Anyone could of taken her and taken her anywhere. What can I do?

I lay in her bed with her dragon and hold it tight. Her parents leave the room and look at me sadly. We all feel the same sadness and fear. Sleep is impossible right now and we all know it. I decide to call Gray and Jellal and tell them what happened.

"Natsu? It's 3am what is it?!" Gray shouts

"I'll explain in a minute Gray."

"Bro what's so important you had to call at 3am?!" Jellal yells

"Guys. Y/N has been kidnapped." I say while crying

"What?!" "What?!" They both yell at the same time

"She had a bad feeling like the day she got attacked. I asked to stay but wasn't allowed and I couldn't shake the bad feeling so I came to check on her at 2am and we discovered she was gone." I explain with obvious pain in my voice while fighting back tears