Why?!

Natsu's POV
I wake up with the worst headache ever. I can't stop thinking about Y/N and how I almost lost her and I didn't even know! I feel horrible and I can guarantee whoever is behind this is going to feel a million times worse. I look at my phone and see it says it's 8:30 so I get up and get ready. I need and want to go see her but I don't know if I can handle it.

I compose myself as best I can and get ready. I get on my bike and leave. I pass by Y/N's house and feel overwhelming sadness. I take a deep breath and keep going. I head to the closest hospital and park my bike. I walk in and up to the receptionist desk.

"I'm here to see Y/N L/N." I say as calmly as I can

"Just a moment." She says and types on the computer. "Room 509. Here sign in." She says and hands me a sign in sheet.

I sign it and head to the gift shop. I buy her a teddy bear and some flowers and head to the elevator. During the elevator ride I tried my best to calm myself. I just know I'm going to lose it when I see her. Especially knowing I caused it. I should of asked for help in the first place. I should of gone to the police. There's so much I could of done! But no I just bent to their will and it almost cost Y/N her life!

I walk off the elevator and reach her room. I take a deep breath and enter. I see her laying in the bed hooked up to so many machines. I just want to fall to my knees. She's like this because of me. Because of my bad decision. I walk to her nightstand and put the things I bought her down.

"I'm so sorry Y/N! Words can't express how sorry I am!" I scream and cry.

I knew I would break down and I am. I grab her hand and hold it tightly as I cry into her bedsheets. I stayed there and cried for a long time. I didn't stop until I heard my phone ring. I look at it and see it's Gray. I decline the call and see it's almost 1pm. Was I here crying for that long? I stand up and lean over and kiss her forehead and end up crying more.

I stand up and look at her one last time. She looks so sick and fragile and you can see the pain on her face. I walk into the bathroom that's in her room and wash my face. I look in the mirror for the first time in a long time. I look like literal hell and it's obvious why. I take a deep breath and focus all my sadness into anger. I'll find whoever's behind this and make them pay.

I focus for a while and then leave. I don't look at Y/N again because if I do I'll cry again and I don't want that. I want anger and rage so I can break this persons neck. No. Y/N wouldn't want me to kill anyone. I will make them suffer though. I leave the hospital and get on my bike with a newfound vengeance. I ride to Gray's house and bang on the door loudly.

"There you are! Finally. Come on. Let's get this plan started." Gray says when he answers the door.

I stomp inside and present them the note I got that day along with my phone so they can see the text messages.

"Whoever it was, was dumb enough not to block their number. Let me look it up." Jellal says and gets on the computer.

"This handwriting looks familiar. I could be wrong but I think it's Gajeel's. I had a class with him once and we had to trade papers and I got his." Gray says

"Gajeel. I should of known. But he got expelled and he should be in jail for what he did before!" I yell

"He probably got bailed out. I can look that up to." Jellal says as he keeps typing. "Here. The phone number belongs to Totomaru which if I'm not mistaken is one of Gajeel's friends."

"Yeah. Him and Aria are always with them." Gray agrees.

"Don't forget Sol. He's there sometimes." I cut in angrily. I can't believe they'd do this.