Date

Your POV
It's Friday and I'm going out with Natsu tonight. I'm so excited but also nervous. I don't know what he has planned but I trust him. It's just that it's my first date, well besides lunch that day but this is my first date night. At least I know he will keep me safe at all costs and won't ditch me.

I'm up and ready for school and waiting outside for Natsu. I hear his motorcycle and smile. I put on my helmet and walk up to him. Once my helmet is on I get on behind him and wrap my arms around him tightly. I feel him sigh and he puts his hand on mine rubs it gently for a second then gets the bike going so we can get to school.

We get to school and he parks his bike in the same spot as yesterday. Before I let go he touches my hand again and pats it gently.

"You can let go now." He yells me softly and I let go and get off the bike.

He gets off as well and we both remove our helmets and put them away. We look at each other and smile and he hugs me tightly. He keeps a arm around my shoulders as we walk to class and even when we walk into class. Some people have relaxed and actually smiled at us while others are still giving us weird looks and some have even started glaring at us.

We sit in our seats and Natsu leans over and whispers "Keep your guard up." I sigh and nod and he looks at me sadly.

"It's sad how people can't just let us be happy." I tell him with a sigh and he grabs my hand gently and holds it.

The bell rings and class starts and goes about as usual. After class Natsu walked me to my next class and we noticed more and more glares. Mostly from girls, seems to me that to them I'm not good enough for Natsu. During every class I've noticed that girls give me glares while some guys have started checking me out. That just makes me even more creeped out because now I definitely don't feel safe without Natsu around.

Time skip
It's finally lunchtime and I'm starved! All that stress and worrying makes you hungry. Class is over and I'm eagerly awaiting Natsu. He's taking a long time today for some reason. I wait and wait and finally get sick of waiting and just went to the cafeteria. I get there and see he's cornered by a bunch of girls.

I groan and walk over and yell "Back off he's mine!!" As loud as I can making them jump. I give them all a glare that can kill and a majority run off while a couple stayed behind.

"Don't think your tough just cause your with the schools bad boy." One says

"I don't think I'm tough, I know I am." I reply with a grin. In situations like this I'm not scared so my senses are sharp.

"Let's test that." Another smirks and lunges at me.

I dodge and she falls on her face while the other takes her turn jumping at me. I dodge her to and she lands on her friend. They both turn and glare at me while I'm standing there smirking. They stand up and attack me again and I dive again and grab them both and slam them into each other and shove them away.

Natsu is standing there smiling while the rest of the cafeteria is awestruck. The girls are still glaring at me and decided to go for me again this time a fight ensues which I Of course won thanks to my training. It didn't take much and Natsu didn't interfere cause he knew I could handle myself. They barley landed any hits while I basically kicked their asses. I knew I was going to have to put on a display that I'm no push over and now I have.

The principal wasn't happy at all to see us afterwards but with so many witnesses that I was basically jumped and just defending myself he let me slide.

"Next time don't expect mercy. Understand?!" He shouts as he waves us away to get back to class.

Me and Natsu leave and he wraps me up in a hug. "Your ok right? They didn't hurt you?" He asks and I giggle at him.