Truth

The next morning and Your POV
I wake up to my alarm I groan and slap it. I'm not feeling good today. I snuggle into my warm pillow and smile. Wait. This isn't a pillow it's firm. I open my eyes and look and see it's Natsu. He opens his eyes and looks at me and smiles.

"How are you here in my bed?" I ask weakly

"Your parents said I could stay after what happened yesterday remember?" He says softly and hugs me close.

"What happened yesterday....wait. I remember Gajeel having me in the stall. I heard you and your friends and started fighting then I blacked out."

"Yeah. We heard you fighting. Why weren't you fighting before though?" Natsu asks curiously

"Because he said 'Keep quiet and I won't hurt you. I just want you to suffer a bit for what you did. Your boyfriend will suffer to. Especially seeing you in pain.' I don't know what he was going to do but he said he wasn't going to hurt me. He didn't until I started fighting when I heard your voice."

"I wouldn't of given him the chance even if he sounded sincere that he wouldn't hurt you." Natsu growls

"I know. I just. Wanted to see if he was all bad. Like you aren't." I say sadly

"I've never been so mad Y/N than when I saw you passed out in that stall and him standing there with you. You looked like a rag doll in his arms. I jumped him and kicked the stall open and me and gray beat him up while Jellal took you to the nurse. You know they let me off the hook again considering I was protecting you and Gajeel actually hurt you this time?" Natsu says and I look at him stunned.

"That's good to know. Did Gajeel get expelled?"

"No. He got suspended for a month. This is his last warning though. Third strike and he's out." Natsu says and I giggle a bit. "Feel like going to school?"

"Not really but I need to. Just stay by my side ok?" I reply and hug him tightly

"Of course." He replies. "I'm going home to get dressed but I'll be back. Will you be ok?" He asks and gets up.

"Yeah I'll be ok." I reply and get out of bed. I look at us and start giggling and Natsu looks at me funny "we just spent the night sleeping together." I tell him and he tilts his head. I pull him to me and whisper "I just slept with the schools bad boy that has a reputation for only wanting girls for sex and I'm still a virgin." I tell him and he blushes.

"You know that's just a rumor. I've never slept with a girl." He whispers and I look at him shocked. "I'm not that kind of guy. I want one girl and one girl only." He says and blushes.

"That's good to know." I smile "go on and go get ready. I'll be ready soon." I tell him and he nods. He kisses me and walks out the door and closes it.

I proceed to take a quick shower and get ready and get my stuff together. When I walk outside I don't see Natsu. I look around but he's not there. I decide to wait and to my surprise I hear a motorcycle. I turn and look and see it stop next to me the rider has on a leather jacket so I'm sure it's Natsu.

"Natsu?!" I squeak and he removes his helmet and smiles.

"My parents picked it up yesterday. It was ready early. Here. Come on!" He says happily and hands me a helmet.

"But I've never ridden a motorcycle before!" I squeak and take the helmet.

"Put on the helmet and climb on and hold on to me. It's easy!" He says while still smiling.

He watches me put on the helmet and makes sure it's on correctly and I shakily climb on the back behind him.

"Your leather jacket is cold!" I squeal and he laughs