Secrets and lies

Natsu's POV
I wonder what was making Y/N so nervous today? We had a great time today and I loved watching her spar with her master at the dojo. When she spared with me I could hardly believe how skilled she was but I still held back. I didn't want to hurt her.

At the cafe she said she was uneasy but she was fine when we got home. Then when I left to go home she had that feeling again. I wonder what's going on? I hope it's nothing bad like a stalker or something.

I lay in my bed and think and end up falling asleep.

Time skip and Your POV
The next morning I wake up to my alarm. I get up and get ready for school and head outside to meet Natsu. He's walking up as I'm closing my door.

"Good morning." He says happily

"Good morning." I reply with a smile

He walks up and gives me a hug and a kiss and I blush. "I never expected you to be so affectionate. I'm not complaining but it is unexpected." I giggle and start walking with Natsu close behind

"Only you have received so much affection from me. The other girls didn't hardly get any."

"Hardly..." I grumble

"Well when you date someone you give them affection. I'm sure you've shown affection to other guys before." Natsu says in defense.

"Natsu. I've never dated before. I didn't want the attention." I admit shyly

"Wait. So I'm your first boyfriend?!" Natsu shouts but not loudly

"Yes.."

"Wait. So was I your first kiss to?!" Natsu shouts and you nod shyly and blush. "Wow. I had no idea. I thought you had exes to..." Natsu trails off as he processes all this. "No wonder you were so flustered when I kissed you that day. If I had known I would of made it more special instead of in a alley up against a wall..." Natsu says sadly and hangs his head.

"It's ok Natsu. I'm not mad about where it happened I'm just thankful it was with someone I love and trust." I say softly with a smile and Natsu stops dead in his tracks. "What? What's wrong?"

"You said you love and trust me." He says in shock

I just stand there and blush. "Yeah. Cause I do." I whisper shyly and Natsu just smiles blissfully. "Come on. I don't want to be late." I tell Natsu and start to pull him but he's not moving. "Natsu come on." I grumble and pull him but he's like a statue. "Natsu... Ugh!" I reach up and kiss him on the lips and he snaps out of it and wraps his arms around me and kisses me back. I pull away and see I have his attention. "Good you're back to reality. Now come on!" I shout and pull him and this time he moves and follows me.

I stop just before the school and let go of his hand. He stands next to me and leans downs a bit and whispers "I love you too." And kisses my cheek. "See you after school." He says in his normal voice and goes ahead of me.

I stand there for a second then start walking. I start to feel uneasy again so I run into the school and straight to class. In there I felt safe. I sit there in silence and just look over the book for the class when I see Natsu come. He looked tired.

"What's wrong Natsu?" The teacher asks "Your never early."

"Fangirls." He sighs and takes his seat. "Fangirls and ex's. For some reason they swamped me when I got to school. I had to run and I lost them by running in here." Natsu says out loud so the teacher thinks he's talking to her to

"Well I hope you'll be ok." The teacher says.

"Yeah. I think I'll hide somewhere they won't look for me. Like the library." He says and winks at me and I smile