School problems

After Natsu left I walked in the house and was met with smiles from my parents.

"I know what you guys were thinking at dinner. You think we look cute together huh?" I ask with amusement

"Yes." They both say at the same time and laugh and I roll my eyes and head to my room.

I lay on the bed and think about how different Natsu is. He's really nice and sweet and actually fun to be around. He's not at all scary or intimidating. It's hard to believe he's the bad boy of the school.

I change my clothes and go to bed. I snuggle under the blankets and fall asleep thinking about Natsu and wondering if we would ever be together and how it would work.

I wake up the next morning to my alarm and groan and get out of bed. I get ready for the day and leave for school and see Natsu walking down the street. He smiles and rushes up to me.

"Good morning!" He says happily and I giggle at him.

"Good morning."

"Ready to go?" He asks and I nod.

We walk to school in silence but a comfortable silence. We can feel that the other is happy and content. We see the school coming into view and he sighs.

"Guess I'll leave you here. I'll see you and class and I'll still walk you home after school." He tells me sadly and I nod.

"Bye Natsu. I look forward to seeing you after school." I finally speak and he smiles and hugs me. "I love your hugs." I whisper and see him smile when he pulls away.

He rushes ahead to school while I slowly walk up. I head to class and take my seat. I feel better now knowing Natsu really won't hurt me. I sit there and wait for him to arrive. Knowing him he's going to make another grand entrance. The second bell rings and he walks in the room just as it's about to finish ringing. He has a smile on his face and he walks over and takes his seat.

Again he doesn't pay attention but I do and again I notice him scooting closer to me. I roll my eyes and sigh as I feel his seat finally touch mine. I know he has his arm on my chair again and I want to feel him again so I sit back and enjoy his arm being around me. I feel his fingers grab hold to my arm and I let him. One because I want him to and two because I'd rather not make a scene in class.

"Mister Dragneel is this your girlfriend?" The teacher suddenly asks and I blush furiously.

"No." Natsu says flatly as I sit up and pull away from his arm

"Then why is your arm around her?" She asks with annoyance

"Because I wanted it to be." Natsu replies with annoyance as well

"Mister Dragneel I know your reputation and I don't want you trying to seduce this sweet young lady." She says firmly and points to me with her pen

"You can't tell me what to do." Natsu growls

"Yes I can. I'm your teacher." She replies matter-of-factly

"But your not my mother!" Natsu snaps and everyone gasps especially me.

"Correct your tone! One more outburst and it's detention!" She yells and Natsu sits back in his chair and growls.

She takes a deep breath and goes back to teaching. I look at Natsu worriedly and he just gives me a weak smile.

At the end of class I gather my stuff and leave. He touches my arm gently and smiles at me softly before he leaves for class.

Time skip
Its lunchtime and I decide to skip it. I'd rather not see Natsu flirting with that blonde again. I decide to roam around school and end up running into a guy that's basically Natsu's rival and I get a sinking feeling in my stomach. I back up and try to avoid him but he hunts me down. I make it back to the cafeteria but he stops me before I enter and pulls me away.