Found

Natsu's POV
I get on my bike and go fill it with gas. I know she will hear my bike and head to it so I plan on using it as a guide. I know she will want to be far away from the location and I have no idea how long she's been gone for so I set up a perimeter. I text Jellal and Gray as well as her dad and tell them all to come and help. I text my dad as well and he comes and agrees to stay by my bike so I can search on foot.

We set up a wide perimeter and keep each other in earshot. We all call out her name and search for hours. We search long into the night and find nothing. I even ended up at the cabin and decided to search it myself. I observed everything for any sign of her and found nothing. I even searched for a hidden room and didn't find anything.

I kept searching. Even after everyone else quit I kept going. There's hope she can be found so I'm not giving up.

After 24 hours of straight searching and not finding anything I headed back to the hill. My mom brought me blankets and pillows so I can rest. She also brought me food and water because I haven't eaten this whole time since I started searching.

I slept for a bit on the hill. Hoping she would find it. But she didn't. Me, Gray and Jellal agreed to take shifts and search so we can rest. They know how much she means to me and they know the hell I've been through with her missing.

Just yesterday before I talked to my dad and left to come to my hill they were telling me how much they noticed I changed. They are used to me acting like a badass but they said I went from hardcore to straight up terrifying. They've never seen me look so pissed off and intense. They've known me practically my whole life and they said they can see and feel my anger and pain and it's unlike anything they've ever felt before.

It's my turn to search and Gray joins me while Jellal waits on the hill. We expand our search radius each time so we are taking my bike to a new location a few miles down. I drop him off at one spot and drive down a ways. I start searching and listen as close as I can for anything to give me a sign she's here.

I hear it. Faint crying. I stop and listen and I hear it more. I start heading in that direction and try not to get to excited. It could be anything but I hope it's her. I stop running and listen. No more crying.

"Y/N!!" I call out and hear nothing. "Y/N please respond!!" I call again and hear a noise. It's like tapping. Like a stick tapping on a rock. "Keep making that noise!" I yell and listen.

I follow the sound to a small river and I see her laying there by it. She's got a stick and she's just tapping away on a rock. She looks like she's been through so much and no doubt she has.

"Y/N..." I whisper but she hears me. She turns to look at me as I start running to her.

"Natsu. Stop." She says weakly and I stop before I can reach her. She points to her left leg and arm and I see they are broken.

I walk up to her slowly and gently hug her and hear her sigh contently. I take out my phone and call for a ambulance and then I call gray and told him to follow the river and he finds me in no time. I call her dad and he was so relieved to hear she was found.

The medics showed up and loaded her onto a gurney and carried her out. I never let go of her. I had to at least hold her hand as we left the woods. I stayed with her all during the ride to the hospital and only let go when they put her in surgery to fix her broken bones.

When they finally released her to a room I was by her side again. You couldn't pry me away from her with a crowbar. I held her hand the whole time I was there. The nurses told me to leave when visiting hours were over but I refused. I wasn't going to leave her. They ended up getting security but I still wouldn't move. Finally security said if I didn't leave I wouldn't be allowed back. I finally caved in and left.