if you do// 니가하면 ; mark

A/N: OH MY GOD I feel like it's been forever since I last wrote something on Wattpad and I've been honestly deprived :(

Anyway, HIATUS IS OVER guys and I'm so happy that I finally get to post stuff here again and I've been working on more and more stuff for you guys so thank you so much for everyone that was so patient and waited for my updates throughout this entire hiatus, I promise that the updates are back on regular schedule now! 

For the past 4 weeks, a lot has happened: 

1) My IGCSEs are finally, over, yes I finished my last paper today and my entire class was ecstatic the moment we stepped out of the hall

2) I'm finally graduating and moving on to college! Don't worry I still have tons of updates and I don't plan on slowing down on my writing any time soon so :) 

3) This is probably the biggest piece of news that I have but those of you who have read my imagines as well as the two books that I have of Mark, I don't know if you've heard but I really really love that man. So while I was on hiatus, I took a break from studying by watching a LIVE of him and Yugyeom and HE NOTICED MY COMMENT. I typed out something in Hangul and he actually replied and I don't think I've ever been happier in my entire life, I would have been able to die right there and then. But yes, the love of my life noticed me I can officially die in peace. 

That's all from me and I apologise for the fangirling but I couldn't contain y excitement when he noticed me so I had to share this with you guys or else I feel like I would explode into a million pieces. 

Q: What's your favourite chapter of mine? No one asked this but I was just curious

XOXO, 

ash

..................................................................................................................................................

A/N: I'm starting a new really short series as a sort of come back from my hiatus. Basically, I will be writing out really short scenes from GOT7's 'If You Do' MV. As most of you know, the MV itself is very angsty, depicting all of the GOT7 members, furious at (Y/N) or the girl in the MV, and the various ways they express their anger towards the girl. Based on that MV as well as the teasers they posted prior to the actual release of the MV, I wrote some really really short angst-ish one shots. As you guys know I am NOT  a huge fan of angst but this is my short way of trying to improve on my writing. So here you go another series created by yours truly, called the 'If You Do' series! Of course we start of with Mark cause.... 

P.S: Watching the teasers that I provide up there in the link makes it easier to understand the concept so do check it out if you feel confused! 

.....................................................................................................................................................

His words echoed in the hall, and it seemed like a million Marks were speaking at once.

'Do you honestly care about my opinion at all?' he snapped, his face slowly turning red from anger.

'Why should I?' you replied, sarcastically glaring at him from the other side of the hall, repulsed at the sight of him, you lip curled in distaste at the blonde man, you called your boyfriend.

'You're one of the most selfish people I've ever met (Y/N L/N),' he screamed, unable to control his frustration for much longer.

'Break up with me then,' you replied, managing to sound bored, examining you fingernails as you said so.

'Isn't that what you always say? You need to start coming up with better comebacks (Y/N).' Mark sneered in reply.

'Well, do it then,' your voice sickly sweet, not even a shadow of a doubt on your face. 'It's up to you if you want to break up, I don't care. Just do whatever you want Mark, it doesn't matter to me.'

'Fine, forget it.' he growled in reply, fire dancing in his dark eyes, threatening to burn you down. 'We're over,' he snapped before turning his back on you.

'Were we ever together?' you called out to his retreating figure, you just HAD to get the last word in before closing the door to your apartment with a resounding slam.