bare face ; jb

jb as boyfriend

............................................................................................................................................................

You could hear the squeak of your Converse, reverberating through the silent hall as you made your way down, both hands carrying plastic bags full of food. Grumbling to yourself, you quickened your pace seeing that your destination was near. Finally, arms aching, you reach the glass door where you let yourself in.

'Here,' you announce loudly, dumping the food on the nearest couch.

A bunch of screams echoed throughout the practise room as the boys surrounded the food.

'Hey little sis,' your brother Mark, wraps a gangly arm around your shoulders, ruffling your hair in the process. 'Thanks for the food,' he says, attacking the plastic bag nearest to him.

'This is a one-time thing,' you mutter, elbowing him. Wriggling out of his grasp, you scan the room, looking for the next most important face. Pouting when you realised he wasn't there, you turned to your brother and shook his arm.

'Where's JB?' you whine.

Glaring down at you, his mouth curved into a disapproving frown. 'You know, I STILL don't approve of your relationship with him,' he mutters darkly.

Rolling your eyes, you slap him on the arm.' Seriously, where is he?' you asked impatiently.

Your brother shrugged in response. 'I think he went to the restroom or something-' he paused before a smile illuminated his face. 'Hey, sis, you better get out of here before he comes back,' he grins, nudging you to the door.

'W-What why?' you splutter. 'I came here to see him,' you say indignantly.

He chuckled, 'Okay then, your funeral,' he said shaking his head, proceeding to make his ramen.

'Do any of you know what he's talking about?!' you asked furiously, hands on your hips, glaring at the members.

Jinyoung chuckled, sharing a secret look with Jackson and Youngjae. 'You'll find out soon enough,' he laughed.

'Yeah, you guys might break up because of this,' Bam Bam teased, his mouth full of black bean noodles.

'WHAT?!" you screech, making all the members jump in surprise, Yugyeom nearly dropping his bowl of hot cup noodles at the same time.

'IS HE CHEATING ON ME?' you scream, looking at your brother, doubt beginning to flash across you mind.

'Sheesh chill sis,' Mark soothed. 'If he was do you think I would let him live?' he asked, raising an eyebrow.

'What do you mean let me live?' a voice came by the doorway. Turning around immediately, you break into a smile as you see your amazing boyfriend looking suspiciously at all the members.

As soon as he spotted you, he completely covered his face with his cap and mask, and asked in a muffled voice. 'Yah! Mark hyung! Why is she here?' he asked panicked.

Feelings hurt, you pout slightly. 'Don't you like it when I'm around?' you asked, voice tinged with disappointment.

'You guys planned this didn't you?' he asked, completely ignoring your question, referring to the members.

'Well, when she breaks up with you, do I have first dibs?' Bam Bam asked.

Shooting a look that clearly said SHUT UP, you turned your attention back to JB, who was looking at the floor still not showing his face. 'Okay Im Jaebum you tell what the HELL is going on and you tell me right now,' you say sternly.

'Yah, hyung,' you hear Youngjae's voice from the corner, clearly trying to hide laughter. 'Just show her, it's not like she's REALLY going to break up with you,' he reassured his leader, looking at the situation like it was a really boring drama.

Hearing a sigh of exasperation, JB slowly removed his mask and cap. You waited impatiently as he did and in the end THERE WAS NOTHING DIFFERENT.

'Don't break up with me, (Y/N),'he begged desperately, his face flushed as he looked at you.

'Why would I do that?' you ask, walking up to him and examining his face. 'There's nothing wrong,' you say confused, looking at the other members.

'B-But I'm not wearing makeup at all, I look terrible and-' he spluttered awkwardly until finally you had to put a stop to it by pressing your lips against his.

Ignoring the catcalls and Mark's indignant shout of protest, you kissed your boyfriend full on the lips, enjoying his scent, his arms around you and the way his hair felt as you ran your hands through it.

He broke it off, confused. 'So guessing from that, you're NOT going to break up with me?' he asked.

'Of course not dummy,' you laugh, hitting lightly him the chest. 'You look incredible with or without makeup okay,' giving him another peck on the lips.

Giving you your favourite smirk, this time HE was the one to kiss you. 'Okay that's enough,' you heard a faint voice growl.

A shout from the other side of the room broke up your makeout session. 'Guys! GET. A. ROOM,' Jackson shouted, covering his eyes.

'Maybe we should,' JB laughed, looking down at you.

'OH NO NO,' your brother bellowed. 'Over my dead body,' he said sternly, looking at both of you.

'We'll see about that,' JB whispered into your ear, winking before grabbing two cups of instant noodles and going to the pantry a huge, confident smile on his face.