eyes on you ; santiago // world tour series

[ I've been watching a lot of HSM lately and this was inspired by it! Also, after doing Santiago, I have the following cities left: 

1) Buenos Aires 

2) Singapore 

3) Hong Kong

If you guys would would like to contribute any ideas to the above 3 cities, it'd be of huge huge help to me because I'm swamped with my Trials Exams coming up and a whole lot of projects! Just DM me or leave your comments down below I won't bite heh] 

.......................................................................................................................................................

Song Recommendation: 

Can I Have This Dance -High School Musical 3

yugyeom as boyfriend 

'(Y/N)... (Y/N)...psst... (Y/N),' a voice hissed in your ear, disturbing you from the comforts of sleep.

Groaning, you attempted to block out the whispering, putting a pillow on the side of your face, turning away from the voice.

Suddenly, you felt your blanket whipped away from your legs and you nearly screamed at the sudden temperature change, going from warm and toasty to freezing cold. You regretted setting the temperature so low, although to be fair, it was blazing when you and the boys had gotten settled into the hotel.

'Yugyeom,' you groaned, face in your pillow, as you threw the other one at him, hoping that the projectile met its mark.

'Wake upppppp,' the voice continued to badger you.

Guess the pillow didn't work after all.

'Don't make me come over there,' his voice turned low and menacing although you could hear the hint of humour behind it.

Mumbling obscenities under your breath, you curled into an even smaller ball, reaching out for the blanket, that would shield you from the cold.

You heard a grunt of exasperation as the bed sunk even further as a heavier body, came to join you, pulling your hair lightly and shaking your body in an attempt for you to get up.

Batting away his hands, you struggled to sit up as he continued his playful assault on you. 'Okay, okay I'm up,' you groaned, pushing away his hands, rubbing your eyes, tiredly, blinking away the last bits of sleep.

As much as you hated Yugyeom, you couldn't help but smile at the adorable expression on his face as it lit up when he finally saw you awake. There was no way you could stay angry for long at that man, even if he did annoy the crap out of you and wake you up from a nap.

'How are you not tired?" you yawned, stretching your arms, as you snuggled next to him, his arm around your shoulders, pulling you and your rat's nest of hair closer.

'I guess I just adapt better,' he shrugged. 'Maybe it's just my eternal youth or something,' he smirked as you giggled. Really... he was the only one that was able to wake you up from the middle of a nap and somehow manage to entice a giggle out of you.

'Tell that to Bam Bam, he's been knocked out since God knows when,' you rolled your eyes at your best friend whose snores could probably have shaken down the entire hotel and then be proclaimed as a natural disaster.

'Speaking of the jet lag, what time is it?" you asked, squinting at the bedside clock, trying to discern the digits that were being displayed, red against the black background.