rumour ; bam bam

Q: Rice or noodles? 

A: Honestly, there was a period of time where I could not live without rice (being from an Asian fam :') but now I'm definitely a noodle gal heh 

Drop me questions down below to answer!

p/s: may start compiling my own 'writing playlist' soon since i realise that i listen to a few certain songs when i write would you guys be interested in seeing it? 

...........................................................................................................................................................

Requested by: halker2017

character: 

you as- bts's 8th member 

You slipped on the uniform that had become part of the dress code for today's performance, smoothing out the wrinkles as you watched the rest of your group lounging around, munching on snacks while Yoongi was half-asleep on the couch.

'(Y/N) for hair and makeup,' a voice called out holding the mic away from their mouth but their voice reached to you through the crowd nonetheless.

You sighed, pushing yourself off the stool, dragging your feet towards the hair and makeup station. Being the only girl member of BTS was hard with a capital H. Not only did you have to contend with rumors of you and another member dating every other day but you also had to be one of the earliest to be at the saloon, one of the first people to get prepped all because you were a girl and it took way more time to do your makeup than the rest of the boys.

'We're short of stylists today so you'll be under one GOT7's stylists instead,' he said, almost pushing you into a room where 7 heads automatically turned up to see what was the cause of the interruption. There was one of them with platinum-blonde hair that immediately caught your attention, he was talking to another one of the members whose hair kept flopping into his eyes as he brushed it away impatiently.

'So sorry for the interruption, but we desperately need her to get styled,' the assistant said.

Thankfully, one of their stylists was free and she immediately set to work, sitting you down on near the mirror and began spraying dry shampoo on your hair. You bit your lip, the feeling of awkwardness was shooting through the roof as the 7 of them eyed you with curiosity.

Finally, one of them plucked up the courage and sat down next to you on the stool, it was the blonde one, his open face sweet and endearing as he started off the conversation somewhat awkwardly.

'You're that girl member of BTS right? (Y/N)?' he asked politely as you tried to nod but if not for the myriad of substances, pins and god knows what else which was setting in your hair.

'I mean,' you squeaked out, your voice slightly more high-pitched than usual. 'Yeah,' you cleared your throat. 'Yeah, that's me,'

'Huh, must be pretty interesting to be the only girl in the group,' he trailed off as if asking a question.

'Well, I mean it is in a way,' you shrugged, not quite sure how to open up. You were so used to being with BTS that you found yourself out of your comfort zone when it came to talking to other boy group members, usually you just blended and shied away from the conversation letting Namjoon do all the talking, but of course being the only one of the opposite gender, you were bound to stand out.

'I can't imagine if a girl were part of our group,' he pursed his lips, trying to imagine it. 'So do you have to like learn different choreo and stuff?' he continued to inquire his eyes burning with curiosity.