extreme winter; bam bam

bam bam as boyfriend
...................................................................
'I never agreed to this you know,' you screamed as the wind tried to drown out your words. 'I can't do this alone,' you panicked attempting to squint out of the specialized goggle they had given you, following after the short run down by the guide.

'You have me what are you talking about,' you heard the slightly accented voice of your boyfriend next to you.

'Well, your not exactly visible in this light,' you replied back and you could discern just enough to see his thick lips pulled up into a smirk.

'Don't worry (Y/N) it'll be fine,' he reassured.

Looking down the sheer drop of white before you, you took a deep breath letting it out in a slow breath, watching as your breath fogged up in the cold air, turning into puffs of steam before you.

How did I get in this ridiculous position in the first place? you asked yourself.

Flashback

'We are so not doing what I think we're doing,' you asked turning to your boyfriend who was calmly at the wheel, steering through the snow filled streets. All he did was ignore your query, smirking.

'Kunpimook Bhuwakul!' you whacked him on the arm as he continued to ignore you.

'Okay okay don't kill me,' he chuckled eyes still on the road.

'You are not taking me bobsledding are you?' you asked, dreading the answer.

'I'm taking you bobsledding,' he replied the smirk never leaving his thick lips.

'I hate you,' you sighed, slumping in the seat, knowing that it was no use fighting your boyfriend on this. Once he set out to do something, nothing could stop him... well a phone call to his mom could, but you only did that once and it was something you didn't really wanted to experience again. You were still negotiating how to get your albums back from Bam Bam.

'Sureee you do,' he teased as he parked the car getting out while you remained seated stubbornly in your seat.

'I'm NOT moving,' you said obstinately, folding your arms across your chest even as he opened the door for you.

He rolled his eyes skywards where the snow was falling thickly. 'Fine,' he gusted a sigh. 'I'll give you back your albums as long as you don't call my mom again. I'm still trying to calm her down,' he muttered, his eyes round and horrified at the very thought. 'And my ears still hurt after that 3 hour long lecture she gave me. And my international data charges,' he shivered in horror.

The things I do for my albums I swear

'Oh shut up,' you scoffed, stepping out of the car reluctantly as he slammed it shut, but taking his offered hand nevertheless. 'You used FaceTime the entire conversation, I could hear you from our room,'

'And my ears still HURT,' he whined, clinging on to you like some sort of koala bear. Pushing him off of you, you chuckled as he suddenly straightened heading for the counter where the register was.

'Let's see can I book for 2?' he asked the small petite girl at the counter who nodded handing him a clipboard.

'Here are some of the terms and conditions you have to sign before going on,' she stated before going to make some arrangements.

'There are terms and conditions?' you hissed as Bam scanned through everything not even really bothering to read thoroughly.

'We'll be fine,' he said off-handedly, his eyes sparkling with excitement at the thought of bobsledding. 'Don't you trust me?"

'No not really, sorry Bam,' you replied while he ignored you at the sight of the girl who came back with your equipment.

'Mr Kim will be your instructor for the day so just head to the right and he'll be there waiting for you,' she pointed to the corridor before going back to her work.

Bam had to drag you to the corridor which came out to a small room where as expected your instructor was waiting. He helped you put on your equipment with Bam glaring at him every now and then when he helped you out with the suit. Going through the briefing, he outlined the rules and regulations and what to do in case of any emergencies.

'So,' he clapped his hands together. 'Any questions?'

Yes, can I not do this and instead push off my insufferable boyfriend who basically dragged my ass out here?

As you were about to open your mouth Bam immediately responded on your behalf.

'No sir,' he shot you a wink in which you glared as he pulled on your arm.

'I'm going to kill you,' you muttered under your breath, as you carried the bobsled under your arm.

'I know you love me,' he whispered in your ear as both of your got ready at the peak of the snow covered hill.

End of Flashback

'I so do NOT love you,' you said to the wind as it shrieked past your ears, legs tingling with anticipation at the push.

'Okay (Y/N),' Bam Bam laughed his head tossed back as bits of snow got caught in his ash grey hair, sparkling like diamonds. He hugged you tight before pressing a kiss on your nose. 'We'll be fine, i promise,' he grinned taking your hands and wrapping them around his waist.

You closed your eyes as the instructor began the countdown and suddenly the air was sucked out of your lungs as he pushed you off the hill. The cold wind whipped against your skin, and you screamed in exultation as you felt gravity overpower the sled and rush both of you to the bottom of the snowdrift.

'That was amazing,' you squealed back-hugging Bam who looked as if he just saw his entire life pass by his eyes, but he recovered long enough to say: 'I told you so,'

'Let's go again,' you giggled pulling on his arm as he looked frozen in place.

'Let's NOT do that again,' he replied finally returning to his senses and getting up with a grunt out of the snow.

'Oh who's the scardey-cat now?' you teased sticking your tongue out.

'You're gonna regret that (Y/N L/N),' he wiggled his eyebrows like an evil genius.

'If you can catch me,' you laughed, taking handful of snow and hurling it straight into his laughing face making his splutter with indigence as he attempted to run after you while hauling the bobsled, behind him.