amusement park ; jb

jb as boyfriend

.....................................................................................................................................................

'JB, come on,' you plead, pulling on your boyfriend's sleeves impatiently as he gets ready.

'I won't be able to hurry up if you keep disturbing me like this,' he persuades gently, smiling at your impatience.

You pout, your full bottom lip jutting out, obviously not pleased with the delay. You flung yourself on the couch, foot tapping impatiently against the hardwood floor of the apartment both of you own.

'Ok ok I'm here,' he announces standing in front of you.

You turn your face away childishly, looking instead at the windows, where the sun is slowly setting, and darkness replacing it. A warm hand slips under your chin pulling it towards the front where your boyfriend is there smiling at you.

To pacify you, he gives you a peck on your pouting lips which soon turns into a full-fledged melty, hot, kiss your brain mostly focusing on him. His strong masculine scent, the way his lips moved against yours. No matter how many times he did it, it still felt like the first time.

In the end, he was the one to pull away still grinning. 'How are we going to get to the fair if we keep doing this?' he teased using his free hand to tidy up your slightly messed up hair.

'You ruined my makeup,' you whine, but you smile, showing you're not really that mad. As you finally look at him, you give him the once over. He's so handsome it makes your heart ache. White T-shirt, leather jacket and his maroon hair looked like he had just rolled out of bed.

'You're still beautiful so it doesn't matter,' he says, making you blush. 'Now we really should make a move, we've wasted enough time already,' he laughs, heading for the door with you in tow.

He opens the door for you in full gentleman style and drives off to the fair which isn't that far off, just a few kilometres drive. 'So tell me, why are we doing this again? I'd really rather stay at home with you, cuddling and watching really bad cheesy movies.' he teases, taking your hand, the other on the wheel.

'I know,' you admit. 'I just wanted to do something FUN,' your eyes glinting. 'You hardly get days off,' you sigh.

'I know, I know,' his voice tinged with regret, a frown forming on his handsome face.

'But that doesn't matter,' you say hurriedly. 'What matters NOW is we're going to have TONS of fun,' you squeal.

Laughing at your childish excitement, he drives to the fair which can be seen in the distance due to the huge rotating brightly lit Ferris Wheel. You bounce on the balls of your feet excitedly as you get out of the car. 'We're here, we're here,' you squeal excitedly, your eyes full of happiness as you see the various rides and people streaming into the fun fair.

'Come on you little kid,' he teases and both of you make your way to the crowded, bustling fair. You buy tickets and finally get to enter after the long line up.

Loud bass music thrums in the air, your heart beating in time with it and your head moving in time with the beat. 'Which one should we go first?' you ask excitedly.

'Anyone you want,' he shrugged.

Feeling free to choose we went on thrilling rides like the 'Pirate' where I felt like my stomach was going to drop out from underneath me and bumper cars where I had fun driving around hitting as many people as I could. Finally, exhausted and face flushed from trying about 99% of the rides we went for the last one which was the Ferris Wheel saving the calmest for last.