pout ; jackson

requested by : tinxnguvn ( one of the best people i know on earth )

i love how we came up with this just by looking at Jackson's teaser pics for the IGOT7 5th Year Recruitment 

..........................................................................................................................................................

You laid on the couch, playing with his hair, looping it around your finger, as he was about to drift off, although he SWORE he was watching the movie with you. Pelting him with a bit of popcorn, his eyes leapt into attention as you giggled.

'I'm awake,' he said in an almost military like voice.

'No you aren't, you're falling asleep right in front of the television,' you protested as he turned around, narrowing his eyes at you.

'It's not my fault you're so cuddle-able,' he said, hoisting you on his lap making you giggle.

'Is that even a word? Cuddle-able?' you asked, looking up at him as he smoothed away a stray hair from your forehead.

'Well, it is now,' he declared, all serious like which lasted for all of 5 seconds before the goofy smile you loved was back.

'You know you're a huge dork right?"

'You still love me for it,'

'Unfortunately,'

He was going to continue your playful banter until both of you were interrupted by the ringing of Jackson's 'business' phone. He had 2 phones, one for leisure, for things like talking to you, or for talking to his parents, and one strictly just for work. Grumbling, he lifted you gently back on the couch, as he stood up stretching, his muscles, rippling slightly, under his thin white T-shirt as he snatched up his phone, putting it to his ear.

'Hello?" his husky voice asked.

You didn't pay much attention to it, you were more focused on the movie but you tore your eyes away from it when he came back to sit with you on the couch, this time he was the one leaning on you.

'What's wrong?"

'I have to leave for China,' he groaned, burying his face in your sweater.

'Again? Really? You just got back from the concert!'

'I know, I know, it's for the Hot Blood Dance Crew thing,' he informed you as you muttered obscenities under your breath, cursing the timing.

'JYP is overworking your ass,' you dissed his boss, although you knew he was your employer too, and in truth had no control in Jackson's China activities, that was all up to Jackson... you just wanted someone to blame. 'I thought... we wound at least get another week together, you know just a week of being goofy and playing around and bullying Bam Bam,'

'I know, I know,' he sighed, cupping your face with his hands before kissing you on the tip of your nose and then on your forehead. Sighing, he leaned his forehead against yours. 'I'm going to have to make plans, flights and things like that,'

'But it's too soon,' you whined, as he pinched your cheek.

'Promise me one thing,'

'What?"

'Come and visit me at practise on Friday before I leave,' he pleaded, with those huge dark bottomless eyes of his.

'Fine, fine, only for you,' you relented, and was rewarded with a soft kiss on the lips.