ferris wheel ; jinyoung

(A/N: Hi guys, um Ash here, so I need to ask you guys something. If you guys read my recent update which is the 'Sister; Yugyeom Boyfriend Ver' I apparently got the request wrong and the perspective was supposed to be from Yugyeom's sister, Eunrae, I'm sorry about that, but I did get some positive reviews from the original post and I'm glad. So, what I want to ask is that would you guys be interested in reading the same story except you guys get to know what happened between Yugyeom's sister and Bam Bam? Cause I feel really bad for getting the story wrong and I really want to write another version for the person that requested it but I'm afraid that it might be too repetitive for you guys... So let me know, in the comments, if you want like, a side story about Yugyeom's sister and Bam Bam and if you guys do want it then I'll definitely write it)

.............................................................................................................................................................

Requested by: ExistentialZebra

You loved the smell of the fair. Delicious, buttery popcorn, sweet, sugary cotton candy, the savory smell of odeng from one of the other stalls. It made your mouth water and stomach grumble. You debated leaving your booth for 2 minutes to grab some delicacies, you were friends with the people that ran the food stalls, so it was easy for you to sneak in a free bite or two while on the job.

But then again, it was about time to stop the Ferris Wheel. You sighed internally, as you cast a longing glance to the odeng and rice cakes slathered in sweet and spicy sauce that people held, the heat leeching out into their hands and steaming into the air. These were the ups and downs of your job, but the hourly wages and the food more than made up for the disadvanatges. Besides, you only needed to be at this job for the next 2 months or so, the amount of money you had saved up was almost enough for your next term of college tuition.

Your timer beeped, signalling that it was time to stop the Ferris Wheel. Pushing a couple of buttons, you made sure the ride came to a smooth stop, while couples got out, most holding hands, as they moved on. You waited patiently for them to get out, while a line was soon forming, waiting to get on.

A young man in the front caught your attention. He was tall, well-built and had dark hair that fell into his eyes, which he kept brushing aside, but the thing that attracted you to him the most was his warm brown eyes, you could have gotten lost in those kind of eyes, which made contact with you as he approached the booth, wearing a simple ivory turtleneck and jeans.

'Hey, how can I help you?" you asked politely.

'Well, I know this might be a bit of a difficult request but,' his eyes darted around momentarily, before he lowered his deep, husky voice, as if telling you a secret. 'You see there's this girl I came with tonight and I'm sort of planning to propose to her,' he shoved his hands deep inside his pockets and you tried to surpress a smile as he blushed. 'So, I was wondering if you could stop the Ferris Wheel at the top, so I can well, you know...' he muttered scratching the back of his neck which was becoming steadily redder.

You giggled but nodded your head all the same. His request was actually one that you had received quite a lot of times. Couples, mostly guys, often came up to you, asking for a similar favour and it was a simple one enough to grant, besides most people who were annoyed with the sudden stop, usually softened when they found out that it was a romantic deed.

'Don't worry, I got you,' you smiled and he sighed in relief.

'Thanks, I owe you one,' he muttered uner his breath just as a girl with long dark hair approached him, carrying a bucket of popcorn, the strong caramel scent, making your stomach growl all over again.