the first snow; jb

[A/N: Hi Guys, welcome to my special Christmas series that I will be posting for the entire month because of the holiday season! I hope you enjoy these]

jb as boyfriend

......................................................................................................................................................

'Where are you taking me?' your boyfriend grumbled, he definitely wasn't used to being in the passenger seat, you at the wheel.

You smiled a small sad smile. 'You'll know soon enough,'

He sighed and looked out of the window as bits of snow floated by. The first snow had finally fallen in Seoul.

At the wheel, you allowed your mind to wander for a while, thinking of old memories.

Flashback

'Mommy,' you asked your large (E/C) eyes pleading as you pulled on her sleeve.

'Yes honey?' she asked, looking up from the book that she was reading.

'Can we go out and play in the snow?' you asked in your most persuasive voice possible.

Your mom laughed a little at your attempts to get your way. Tying up her long brown hair into a ponytail she smiled at you, a rare sparkle of mischief in her eyes.

Both of you spent the entire day, having fierce snowball wars, packing up the cold snow into balls which were used as ammunition. More than once you got hit on the nose and giggled every time. Then, having put the war behind both of you (with you winning of course) you then proceeded to make a huge snowman, your mother taking off her scarf to wrap it around its "neck".

She dusted off her hands from snow and smiled up at both of your hard work. 'There he's done,' she said patting the snowman almost fondly.

'NOOO, mommy,' you giggled in your small high pitched girl voice. 'He needs a nose,' you pointed out a small gloved hand pointing at the snowman's face where a row of pebbles were used to create a crooked off center smile.

'Well, I wonder how we missed that,' your mom laughed softly. 'So how do we get him a nose?' she asked you thoughtfully.

'We should use a carrot,' you piped up. 'Like all those movies do,'

'Well, I'm afraid we're all out of carrots honey,' she laughed at your dismal face. 'I guess Mr Snowman is going to have to go without a nose.' she teased pinching your own nose which was red and ice cold from the weather.

'Mr No-Nose Snowman,' you giggled as you held your mom's hand watching the snow fall in drifts around you.

Back To The Present

Hey Mom,

you thought to yourself, knowing somehow she could hear you.

I'm bringing someone special to meet you today he's become really important to me and I decided today's finally the day I tell him about you.

Shaking your head slightly trying to get rid of your turbulent thoughts, you realized you had finally reached your destination.

'Come on,' you cleared your throat a bit, blinking tears out of your eyes.

'So you brought us all the way out here to come see the Han River?' JB joked as he took your gloved hand.

'Not exactly,' you grinned, pulling him to a small cluster of trees which were hidden from view.

'I could think of more private places, you know,' Jaebum teased as he leaned in for a quick kiss but you pushed him away.

'Respect the dead please,' you laughed seeing the look of shock on his face.

'The dead?' he spluttered nearly letting go of your hand had you not held on.

'Shhh,' you shushed. 'It's nothing,' turning away from him you looked to the river and sighed.

'Hi Mom,' you smiled.

'Mom?' he whispered almost fervently as he stood by your side.

Ignoring your boyfriend you continued speaking to the wind. 'I brought someone to meet you today,' you explained, taking a seat in the grass.

After a breath of silence you turned your attention back to Jaebum. '3 years ago before I met you, I scattered my mom's ashes in the Han River. She always said she wanted to be cremated when she died. Her favorite season was winter, she loved going out to watch the snowfall and when I was younger we would spend hours on end outside and after a long day she would ask me to come back into the house for hot chocolate,' you smiled fondly at the memories.

'So every year I come here when the first snow in Seoul falls to see her,' you explained. 'And this year I decided to bring you, well,' you thought for a while. 'Because I think my mom would have loved to meet you, and I think if she was still around you would definitely get her stamp of approval,'

'I'm sorry I teased you on the way here,' he muttered guiltily taking a seat next to you. 'You should have told me at least,' he complained a bit putting an arm around your waist and pulling you closer so you could rest your head on his shoulder.

'But what's the fun in that?' you grinned poking him in the side.

'If I had really known I was going to meet your MOTHER,' he emphasized looking horrified.

'You probably would have never stepped into the car,' you laughed head thrown back.

'I'm sorry about your mother though,' he muttered putting his head on top of yours, both of you watching the Han River flow sluggishly past.

'She's in a better place now,' you shrugged. 'She went peacefully and I guess all her business on this world was done, it was just her time to go,' you said calmly, having accepted your mother's death a long time ago. 'There were times when I was lonely of course,' you sighed. 'I never knew my dad, he died before I was born and my mom had to raise me single-handedly.'

'I have a feeling you were a very difficult child,' he teased.

'JB!' you shrieked aghast, giggling.

'I'm joking love,' he said, kissing you on top of your head. 'And I promise you won't feel lonely again,' he swore.

'Awwww Jaebum are you getting cheesy on me?' you laughed, turning to saw his face had gone as red as the sunset.

'Shhh, you bring out the softer side of me (Y/N), I hate it,' he protested, shaking his head.

'You were always a big softie shut up,' you playfully hit him on the arm.

'I am NOT,' he said.

'A race to the car says your wrong,' you challenged him as you escaped from his arms laughing and started running for the car.

'I swear to God (Y/N L/N),' he laughed getting up and running after you.