comfort ; jb

jb as boyfriend

............................................................................................................................................................

Screams, the sounds of things crashing to the floor, pierce your ears as the noise seeps through your locked door. Your pen, falls to the table, leaving a slight smear on your work as you stand up and creep downstairs careful not to make a noise. The noises sharpen becoming more piercing. Peeking out, you see broken vases and glass scattered all over the floor, with your mom in angry tears screaming at your father.

'Yah! What the hell are you doing everytime you come back late huh?' you can hear your mom scream at your dad.

'I'm making money, it doesn't come from trees you know,' your father snaps back sarcastically at her in his deep baritone voice.

'Money, money, money,' your mother mimics mockingly. 'That's always your excuse, how do I know you're not having an affair with some other woman?' your mother accuses.

Rage in his eyes, your dad, the loving, caring father figure you've had your entire life, picks your mother up bodily from the floor, before slamming her on the couch and slapping her with all his might. The sound of flesh meeting flesh is so sharp it makes you wince. Without realizing it, tears are streaming down your face, as you see your mother being abused.

As she is being beaten and bruised by your father's hand, your mother manages to make the briefest eye contact with you. In her eyes, there are a million and one things she cannot say out loud. Her love for you, her hatred for the man she had married and the desperate, desperate need, no want for you to leave the hellhole you had called your home before you became next. In that brief second, her entire message became clear: Go, now before it's too late. Her eyes seemed to plead with you as she endured the blows and beatings. That was, of course before the light left them once and for all.

Stepping back, both shocked and grieved, it takes a spit second for your brain to process the utter truth: She was gone. Gone. Killed by the man both of you had once loved.

A choking noise nearly escaping your throat, you sprint up the stairs and pack whatever you can leaving your abandoned university assignment on the table. Running back down, there's an eerie silence as you slowly leave through the back door where you run. You run and you run and you run until it feels like your lungs are going to collapse, until your legs feel like they are going to collapse underneath you.

You stop and finally your legs give on the street, texting a frantic message to your boyfriend.

Me: Come please.

Chic and Sexy : Where? I'll be there in 5 minutes. What happened?

Me: I'm 2 blocks away from my house. Please please come now.

This is the last thing you see, before tears blur your eyes and you hunch over, allowing grief to finally take over. You don't know how long it is until the glare of headlights blind you momentarily. Blinking the light out of your eyes, you look up and see your boyfriend at the wheel. As soon as he sees you and your backpack, he turns off the engine and gets out of the car, sitting next to you on the sidewalk, taking you in his arms, you still a sobbing mess.

'Hey hey,' he soothed. 'What happened?' he asked stroking your hair gently.

Burying your face in his sweater, you can feel your tears soaking into it, but for once you don't care, all you want to do is feel safe and comforted.

You remain like that for about a minute before, finally gaining some form of composure, you look up at Jaebum, face tear streaked. 'M-My mom, she-she's gone Jaebum she's fucking gone and I all I could do was watch as he did it to her and I ran like a coward and I didn't even save her,' you nearly scream, grief taking over you as you thought of what happened all over again.

'Hold on, hold on,' he says patiently, realising really what a mess you were. 'Tell me properly now, I can't understand a word your saying babe,' he said softly and patiently.

Taking a deep breath and looking at the sun setting behind the clouds, you lean against his shoulder, whispering. 'I-I saw my dad, he was beating up my mom and I don't think he MEANT to do it, but I saw the her Jaebum I saw her,' you said shaking your head violently, as if that would help you erase the image that was forever burned into your brain.

'You saw her what?' he asked, hesitantly. 'I saw the light leave her eyes Jaebum, she's dead, she's gone and she's never coming back,' you say finally hurling the hated words, your voice managing to sound furious but dead at the same time. You didn't want to say it as if it would make them truer, more concrete. The little, naive girl in you was still screaming in denial, hands at her ears.

The news clearly stuns him into silence as all he can do is stare at you. He seems to think about it for a while, before finally saying. 'I'm so sorry, I know that doesn't help anything but just know that I'm here, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere without you, no one is ever leaving you again,; he said hugging you so tightly, you felt you couldn't breathe but you were grateful. Inhaling his scent you realised, that your past might be hard to erase but you would at least be able to do it with your future by your side.

(OMG GUYS 300 READ WHAT??? I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY?? WHEN I FIRST STARTED THIS I DIDN'T EXPECT SUCH A RESPONSE I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST GET A FEW READS HERE AND THERE I DEFINITELY DID NOT EXPECT TO REACH MORE THAN 100, SO WHOEVER ENJOYS READING THIS TYSM!!! I HOP I'M DOING AN OKAY JOB OF WRITING IMAGINES, BUT CORRECT ME IF YOU THINK THAT I SHOULD IMPROVE ON ANYTHING. SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300 READS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST OMG)

A/N: The next few imagines might be a bit angst/tearjerker I'm really sorry, but I usually get inspiration from what I'm going through or feeling and this was what I went through those few weeks when I was writing these