sister ; yugyeom

Before jumping into the imagine, I have something to tell yall (insert shameless plug here). One of my favorite mutuals on twitter and one of my favorite people in real life: littlesseun has finally started writing her GOT7 imagines book so I would love it if you guys just pop over and give her some love she deserves the whole world and her writing is pretty good so GO.AND.CHECK.HER.OUT. Okay, we can get back to the imagine now hahaha 

yugyeom as boyfriend

..............................................................................................................................................................

Requested by : infiration101

'Are you coming for practise?' a voice asked on the other side of the phone, hopeful.

'Of course I am, I already promised you didn't I?" you reassured soothingly as you pressed the button to activate the loudspeaker function on the phone, turning your keys in the ignition asn reversing as you went, still talking to your boyfriend.

'Is Bam there yet?" you asked about your best friend who was notorious for being fashionably late to practise.

'Obviously not,' Yugyeom sighed and you could almost imagine him rolling his eyes at Bam despite being the closest member to him, they were almost like brothers.

'Well, don't freak out I'll call him and then hopefully he gets his ass on the way to the centre,' you said so seriously that Yugyeom couldn't help but laugh.

'I knew there was a reason I asked you to be my girlfriend,' he chuckled.

'That's right, so that I could wrangle it Bam Bam whenever you want me to,' you mumbled.

'You're the only one who has any measure of control over him, even JB can't work miracles like how you do with him,' Yugyeom teased.

'Whatever Yugyeom,' you laughed. 'I'll see you soon, love you,' you said, before hanging up on him.

Centre

You texted Bam on the way up, wondering what he could be doing that was taking so long.

Me: Why aren't u at practise???

Dab Dab: I'm on my wayyyyyy

Me: JB is going to burst a vessel if ur late

Dab Dab: He always wants to burst a vessel

Me: Not funny

Dab Dab: I really am coming, gimme like 10 minutes.

Me: What r u doing anyway???

Dab Dab: I'm........ playing with Pudding and Latte

Me: BAM

Dab Dab: I'm on my way I swear

Me: U better

Satisfied that your job as professional Bam Bam summoner was done, you slid open the glass door and stepped into the room that was already bursting with laughter.

'(Y/N),' Yugyeom grinned as he squeezed you into a bone-crushing hug, while a small petite figure squealed in delight.

'(Y/N),' she screamed as she nudged Yugyeom out of the way and crushed you to her as well.

'Oh My God Eunrae,' you screamed as you recognized the girl who was single-handedly trying to crush your rib cage.

'I thought you weren't coming back till December,' you asked, glaring at Yugyeom who merely gave an innocent shrug.