laser tag ; got7

'(Y/N)!' you could hear your brother's voice scream from downstairs. 'Hurry up!' he shouted again as you rolled your eyes in exasperation.

'I'm coming jeez,' you yelled back, shrugging on your light grey sweater and grabbing your handbag off the coat hook before heading downstairs.

Reaching the bottom step, you saw your brother, dressed casually in denim jeans and a leather jacket tossing his keys in the air with an incredibly annoyed look on his face.

'Took you long enough,' he muttered, making his way out to the car.

'It's not my fault you told me about this super last-minute,' you retorted as he locked the door to your apartment.

Huffing, he proceeded to lock the door as you climbed into the huge, black, car that was waiting outside, its engine thrumming impatiently. Clambering inside, you were greeted by 6 incredibly noisy voices all speaking over each other at once.

'Finally!' your two best friends, Bam Bam and Yugyeom exclaimed simultaneously.

Looking around you saw your boyfriend, Jackson at the wheel, looking very very smug with the fact that he was driving. Smiling you leaned forward and pecked him on the cheek much to the disgust of the other members.

'There are minors here!' the maknae line protested, covering their eyes just as your brother, JB took his seat next to you in the car.

'Get a room,' Mark groaned as Youngjae cringed looking away while Jinyoung said nothing but pretended to vomit in a bucket as he watched both of you.

'Oh please,' you scoffed. 'You guys are as much minors as I am,' you said. 'And Mark, you and (Y/BFF/N) should get a room when both of YOU get together, so you aren't in any position to criticize me and Jackson,' you said triumphantly, as Mark's face went red.

'Okay okay that's enough,' your brother said taking charge before all the casual teasing could blow up into a full-fledged war.

'Don't make me regret inviting you to this, little sis,' he glared at you as you took your seat.

Smirking, you raised an eyebrow at him. 'You're just scared that you would LOSE without me,' you trilled in a sing-song voice.

'Haha, get ready to be thrashed,' your brother challenged, narrowing his eyes at you, sibling rivalry thick in the air.

Time Skip

Scrawling down the names, you watched, half amused-half exasperated as the boys, grouped together, masks covering their faces, heads down in order not to be seen by any of their fans.

'Here,' you said plopping the clipboard in the center of the table for them to sign. As soon as all 7 signatures were on the form, you handed it back to the lady on the counter, along with the fee.

'Thank you,' she said politely as you handed the money to her.

Giving you back your change, she passed you a laminated flyer with a bunch of game modes.

Scrutinizing the leaflet, you debated for a while before finally giving up and asking the staff.

'What do you think is the best?'

'Hmmm,' she thought for a while. 'Since there are so many of you I would suggest the 'Tag Team'. There are 8 people in your group, you can split into 2 groups of 4 or pairs. 'Tag Team' is basically a free-for-all,' she further explained. 'You and your teammates can shoot at the opposing team and collect points. Once the time limit is over, the score will be displayed and all of you will be ranked,' she finished off.