shopping ; jackson

jackson as best friend

................................................................................................................................................................

Pushing the trolley, making it skid in the somewhat empty aisle the messy-brown haired boy skids to a stop nearly running you over as you stare up the endless list of products that seemed to go on to infinity.

'One trolley delivered to a Miss (Y/N),' your best friend said, bowing deeply before joining you as you were contemplating the world's most serious question: What type of cereal were you supposed to buy?

'So,' you asked in a grave tone. 'Should we get Cheerios OR Fruity Loops?' you said tapping a finger against your bottom lip, thinking hard.

'Neither,' he scoffed, picking a box of plain cornflakes. 'We should get this,' he said shoving the cereal box under your nose causing you to wrinkle it in distaste.

'Oh My God Jackson,' you laughed as you examined the cover. 'Sugar-free all natural, cereal? You have GOT to be kidding me,' you laughed, putting the box back on its shelf.

'Hey!' he protested. 'It's healthy AND organic!' he pouted.

'Butttt,' you trilled. 'Yeah yeah I'm sure it has all sorts of benefits but does it taste good?' you asked, raising an eyebrow in speculation.

'Hmmm probably not,' he muttered, reluctantly agreeing with you.

'Seee,' you grin, grabbing a 3 boxes of Fruit Loops and tossing them in the trolley along with a box of S'mores Pop Tarts.

'Whoa whoa,' he stopped you as you were about to go down another aisle. 'Are you sure you're going to buy so much cereal?' he asked.

Laughing, you replied: 'Honestly Jackson do you even KNOW your members? They could probably polish of a box a day especially with Mark around, you know how much he loves the stuff,'

'And the Pop-Tarts?' he asked, pointing to the bright blue box. 'Didn't we just buy those?'

'We did but SOMEONE also known as Bam Bam and Yugyeom, maknae line extraordinaire stole all of them from my secret hiding spot in the cupboard,' you grumbled. 'I swear I'm going to hide them in my room from now on,' you mutter.

'You do know that they'll just find out again right? This is what? The third time you've changed your hiding spot?' Jackson asked as both of you went through the other aisles searching for the stuff on your shopping list.

'I know, honestly if there's something sweet around, those boys can sniff it out like a bunch of bloodhounds,' you say fondly.

Chuckling at the 'bloodhounds' comment, Jackson took over from pushing the trolley as you strolled along the ice-cream aisle. 'Ohhhh,' you gasped, rushing to the colorful which seemed to wave at you from the fridges. 'There's mint-chocolate chip,' you squealed, flinging the door open and grabbing a carton, grinning widely.

'Jeez you scared me,' Jackson muttered as he arranged the groceries which had scattered from the sudden arrival of the ice-cream box.

'I will protect this with my soul,' you said fiercely, eyeing the mint-green ice cream box like a mother protecting its only child.

'Good luck with that,' Jackson smirked, examining the cover. 'It'll probably be gone by tomorrow afternoon, night if you're lucky,' he said.

'Oh no, this is not stepping FOOT in your dorm, I'm going to ask (BFF/N) to keep it,' you decided on the spot. She was allergic to chocolate so it would be safe there.