"Okay.. well um, Shawn and I are going ou-"

"Yes Crystal, I know. I'm very aware that you guys are going out tonight." Bey said with a fake smile.

"Beyoncé, I don't know what I've-"

"Crystal. Why are you still having this conversation with me? Shawn is downstairs. Shouldn't you be with him?"

"Yeah.. but I was just coming up here to look around since I didn't get to the last time. But the reason I'm still having this conversation with you is because you're in my boyfriends room, laying on his bed. I don't know if you see anything wrong with that picture.. but I do! like.. do you not understand? do I-"

"Crystal." Bey said as she sat up and chuckled. "Don't talk to me like I'm dumb. Like I'm still a Barbie doll. Okay? I know how to cook, sing, dance, count money, read, write.. and I also know how to whoop some ass, so don't test me, alright? now I don't wanna have any problems with you.. cause your Shawn's girlfriend. I get it! you think you're the shit now! I've been there.. done that. But don't try that mess on me. You're now dismissed..." Bey said with a smile.

Crystal rolled her eyes then turned around. She was about to open Joi's bedroom door, when Bey stepped in the hallway and looked at her.

"What are you doing?"

"Going to check on Joi."

"She's fine. She's sleep." Bey said as she stood in front of her. She walked over to the rail and looked down. "Shawn?"

"Yeah?"

"Crystal is coming down right down, alright?"

"Uh, okay." Bey stood back up and smiled as Crystal slowly walked down the steps. Bey went back into Shawn's room and laid back down.

***

"What took you so long?"

"I was.. talking to Beyoncé."

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah.. everything is cool. You ready to go now?"

"Yeah, I've been ready. Let me just go say bye to them." Shawn said as he stood up and walked upstairs.

He went into Joi's room and kissed her head. She woke up some. "Daddy?" She whispered.

"Yes baby girl?"

"Your leaving now?"

"Yeah. I'll be back later, okay?"

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." He kissed her again, then walked to his room and over to Bey. "I'll be back later." He said as he grabbed her chin.

She smiled and sat up, then gave him a hug. He pulled away and kissed her cheek. "Thank you." He said before walking downstairs. He grabbed Crystal's hand then walked to the car and drove off.

They arrived at the movies and got their tickets and snacks, then sat at the top. The movie began 10 minutes later.

*

*

*

"BB?"

"Yes Joi? I'm in your dad's room." She ran in and climbed onto Bey's back. I giggled. "You had a good nap?"

"Yeah. Did you take one?"

"No.. but your dad did."

"He's always taking naps."