Phone conversation.

"Hello?"

"Shawn!"

"What? why you yelling?"

"Are you dressed?"

"Dressed for what?" Crystal didn't say anything. She just sat there and let him figure it out. His eyes widened and he hopped up. "Oh snap.. uh, I'm ready. I just gotta change."

"I'll be over there in a few."

"Alright."

End of phone conversation.

I shook my head and dropped my phone in my purse as I turned off my light then walked downstairs. I set the alarm, then got in my car and drove off to Shawn's.

*

*

*

Shawn's P.O.V

I got up from off the couch after talking to Crystal, and walked upstairs to my room. I jumped a little when I saw Bey laying on my bed. She was watching Good Deeds.

"I didn't know you were in here."

"Yeah.. I asked you but you fell asleep on me. So I helped myself."

I laughed and walked into the bathroom where I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked to my closet and picked out a denim button down shirt, with matching jeans and my timberlands. I was about to change right there, but Beyoncé interrupted me.

"Whoa. You're not gonna go in the bathroom and do that?"

"For what? I'm not bothering you."

"Tuh.. you got me messed up." Bey said as she got up and walked out. She closed the door and stood there until he was finished.

"I'm done." He shouted. She walked back in and rolled her eyes as she laid down again. "Crystal will be here in a few Bey."

"Okay." She said as he walked out. He went and looked in on Joi, then by the time he reached the last step, the doorbell had rang. He opened it, and there stood Crystal smiling. He smiled back.

"Hey." He said.

"Hey." She said as she walked in and hugged him.

He closed the door behind him, and sat on the couch. "What are you doing?" Crystal asked.

"Sitting."

"When are we leaving?"

"It's only 6:30. We'll leave in 30 minutes."

"Okay.. well where's everybody at?"

"Upstairs. Where's Ty?"

"My moms." Shawn nodded his head as he got up and walked to the kitchen.

Crystal walked up the steps and ended up at Shawn's bedroom door. She twisted her eye brows when she saw Bey.

"Hello." She said. Bey rolled over and smiled.

"Well don't you look cute."

"Thank you. What are you doing in here?"

"Watching tv."

"There's a tv downstairs."

"And there's also one in Joi's room. Your point is?"

I giggled. "I just.. don't understand why you couldn't have watched it downstairs."

"I just understand why it matters where I watch tv at."

"You're very sarcastic Beyoncé."

"And you're very annoying.. Crystal. But you don't see me complaining."