Epilogue: This is our HwaYangYeonHwa

Take time to read the Note at the end please 😋 

3rd person's POV

4 Years Later...

Cameras are flashing non-stop, the reporters are gladly waiting for them to have a quick interview but only some had the privilege of doing so. They were invited into numerous popular tv shows locally and internationally. Their first years were hard indeed but because they worked together for their dream, they become the most well-known and respected Idols of all Asia but-

"Yah! That's my chocolate you dumbass!" Taehyung shouted as he grabbed his chocolate from Hoseok who obviously tried to eat his precious chocolates without his permission.

They are still the same, all immature and still the babies that they truly are. 

They just came back from a busy schedule, starting their day with an interview this morning and now they are resting in the backstage for a while before their concert starts in 2 hours prior. 

"Who are you calling a dumbass you idiot!" Hoseok dragged Taehyung in the sofa and he strangled him playfully. 

Seokjin and Namjoon who were just in the side preparing their makeup are shaking their heads. It was just normal to see the two fight for almost everyday about the stupidest things. The two were busy with their couple fight when they heard the loud bang of the door opening that made them all flinch. 

Jimin was now walking his way towards the couple in the sofa, sitting angrily beside them, his eyes with obvious signs of fury. He just sat there without saying anything but his expression says it all.

"Um, Jiminie? A-Are you okay?" Taehyung tried to ask with his words a little shaky. Jimin didn't answer him because he is simply not in the mood to talk.

"Why is he like that?" Taehyung whispered to his boyfriend. Hoseok sighed and shrugged.

"It's because Jungkook told in our interview this morning that his Ideal type is IU-sunbaenim once again." Namjoon told which made Hoseok and Taehyung understand the situation.

"He was basically just jealous." Jin added, looking at Jimin in his mirror.

"I'm not fucking jealous and I don't care about him anymore!" 

"Language!" Jin retorted.

"Oh Jiminie, you know that Jungkook only likes IU-sunbaenim because of her voice right? It's just an Idol-fan thing." Hoseok tried to convince him but Jimin just shrugged the idea.

"Whatever. Where's Yoongi-hyung?" 

.

After Jungkook's solo rehearsal for 'Euphoria', he rushed towards their backstage to finally talk to Jimin. 

"Hey Jin-hyung, did you know where my Jimin is?" Jungkook asked with a wide smile on his face. He just wants to see Jimin at this time. He knows how Jimin felt jealous over IU for nothing so he decided to say that IU is his ideal type just to see Jimin's reaction. 

"I don't know, maybe Hoseok knows but he and Taehyung went outside to buy something." 

"Oh."

"I know you did that on purpose Jungkook." Namjoon said that made Jungkook smile even more.

"What hyung?"

"You loved seeing him jealous don't you? I can't believe you." Namjoon was the one smiling this time.