Chptr. 30: Your choice

3rd person's POV

Jimin called Jin after he escaped out of his window. He was huffing all his way and as soon as he reached the place where he knew he was finally safe, he locked the door only to see Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung waiting for him.

"Jimin!" Jin called and he hurriedly wrapped Jimin into a tight hug. He was so worried to death that he can't even think straight since earlier. They are now at Namjoon's office, waiting for the storm to calm down a little bit.

Jin broke the hug and he looked at Jimin with worried eyes. "What really happened back there Jimin-ah? Why is your dad's pawns after you?" Jin just figured that Jimin didn't just come back from States so suddenly, he knew that something was up.

Jimin can't say it, he doesn't want to say it so he looked down, expecting Jin to just ignore everything just so he could deal with this himself. 

Namjoon felt Jimin's worry as he walked forward to pat the younger's shoulder. Taehyung and Hoseok followed as they too were so worried about Jimin.

"Jimin-ah, you could tell us everything okay?" Namjoon assured. 

"We're here for you. Taehyung and I would also make you safe, Yoongi too." Hoseok embraced Jimin with all his care and Taehyung joined them. 

"D-Dad..." Jimin started, Hoseok and Taehyung slowly breaking the hug. 

"What about it?" Taehyung questioned. 

"He locked me up on that company of his, forcing me to stay just so I could be his successor. He said that he would already support me in my passion but he...he told me to choose between Jungkook and my dreams and I don't want that! But he threatened me that if I wouldn't get away from Jungkook he would kick him out, and you too hyung. That's why..." Jimin can't help his tears anymore as it slowly fell from his eyes. He tried so hard to keep it in just so they and Jungkook wouldn't worry about him but now he can't help but to release all his frustrations.

"That's why you tried to make Jungkook hate you...so you could break the relationship you have with him." Jin continued, realizing now how sad it has been for Jimin and he should've been there beside him but he chose to judge him instead.

"I just e-escaped because Taemin-hyung helped me one time." 

"I am so sorry Jimin I didn't know." Jin hugged the younger who was now crying in his shoulders. 

"Why didn't you say anything? You are going through this with all yourself." Jin told with utmost care in his words. He was upset that Jimin kept this to himself and didn't say anything but he can't help but feel bad.

"I'm sorry...I just don't want you all to get involved hyung. You know how well my father does not approve of me of being an Idol and he would do anything to hindrance all of us if ever you did anything to help me in any way possible." Jimin made his point whilst he still cried in his hyung's arms.

Hoseok, Taehyung, and Namjoon looked at each other with worry evident in their eyes. 

"But this isn't right. Your Dad can't just control you." Hoseok replied. He might not even meet Jimin's dad yet but he sure hates him.

"Does Jungkook know about this?" Taehyung asked. 

Jimin break the hug and looked at Taehyung with horror. "No! H-He's the last person I don't want to get involved. All of you! So let me deal with this alone. I would convince him, but not with your help please."

"But Jimin you can't be serious! We won't let you deal with this alone knowing that this would also affect you!" Namjoon countered.

"Hyung listen-"