Chptr. 8: Introduction to the Level 5 Students

This story is just 17 days old but it already reached 3.5 K + (in reads) and 440+ (in votes)!! I can't believe this I'mma cry! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS~

3rd person's POV

(8 pm)

Jungkook was again scolded by the dance teacher earlier. It was because he chose to wear his track pants instead. Of course, he wouldn't want to wear that bluish pants again and have people stare at him. 

"You know Jungkook, if he's not planning to give it back why not steal it in his room instead! That would be an adventure!" Taehyung was eating some ice cream while he leans on the counter, watching Jungkook and Hoseok wash the dishes.

Jungkook already expected that something stupid would come out of Taehyung's mouth so he wasn't surprised by his idea at all. They were used to it. But this time, Jungkook was somehow considering Taehyung's idea. He was desperate.

Hoseok, who was wiping the plates that Jungkook finished washing, sighed and looked at Taehyung. "If you are planning to do that, where do we get the key card then?" Taehyung stopped eating for a moment and looked up as he thought about what Hoseok said. 

"I didn't plan that far." Taehyung scratched the back of his head and pouted. Hoseok shook his head and continued wiping the dishes clean. On his left was Jungkook who was smirking out of nowhere like some idiot and Taehyung noticed him.

"I know that you got your little revenge already and that you're proud. But I didn't expect you to lose your mind." Taehyung exclaimed. Jungkook was happy to even pay attention to Taehyung's words so he doesn't mind at all and kept on smiling.

Jungkook told them proudly how he pinned the older and scared him with his sex appeal. They told Jungkook that he just looked like a pervert but the younger was prideful and keep on telling them that he won.

"He must have gone crazy." Hoseok mouthed at Taehyung which in return nodded, and then the doorbell rang.

"I'll go get it!"  Yoongi shouted from the living room already running to the door with his normal clothes. Yoongi opened the door only to witness sparkling eyes and a well-mannered boy who slightly bowed to him. The blonde-haired boy who was standing in front him smiled and Yoongi swore his heartbeat stopped.

"I am sorry to interrupt you in the middle of the night but, I'm here for Jungkook. I just need to give him something." The boy was shy that he even scratched the back of his neck. It was also somehow because Yoongi keeps on staring at him.

"Hyung, who was it-" Jungkook spoke in the corner and soon rushed to get to the door to face the older. He formed a frown and folded his arms.

"What do you want?" Jungkook coldly stated. Yoongi slapped his chest by the back of his hand, earning a grunt from Jungkook. 

"That's not how you greet a person." Yoongi told with his famous blank stare. "I'll let you both talk." Yoongi then walked leaving the two at the door.

Jimin raised the paper bag right in front of Jungkook's face. "This is your school pants. And I am sorry that I kept it too long, I didn't even know that I have it in the first place." The younger checked the paper bag and saw his school pants. 

Why would he give it now? Was it because he was really scared earlier? Jungkook smiled at the idea so he formed a smug. 

"Admitting defeat now? I didn't expect you to give up that easily." Jungkook keeps on smiling and Jimin didn't miss that. Little did Jungkook know, that is what Jimin wants to see.