Chptr. 11: Beautiful Thorns [F]

3rd person's POV

(The next day; 9:30 AM)

Jungkook and Hoseok decided to go meet Yoongi who attended classes from the Producing wing, but they can't go yet because Taehyung was nowhere to be found.

"Where did that annoying kid go?" Hoseok asked while wiping the beads of sweat on his neck with a towel. 

Jungkook looked around the dance room but he can't also see Taehyung. It's weird, he's just at my side earlier making mistakes on his dance.

Jungkook's head was tilted on the side still thinking where the latter could've gone to.

"If he gets to the cafeteria to eat first I swear I'm gonna kill that brat for not waiting for us!" Hoseok growled and even threw the towel in his bag. Jungkook chuckled at Hoseok. He circled his arm around the older's shoulder. 

"Maybe he's excited to meet someone~" Jungkook cooed to annoy the older and it worked. Hoseok's brow was furrowed and he looked at Jungkook suspiciously.

"Who? Does he have a crush on someone?!" The younger grinned and removed his arm from Hoseok. He reached for his bag and gave Hoseok one last look before he walks out from the door. 

"Maybe...I mean, it can't be helped right? Since Taehyung is a guy who needs a love life as well. Don't you think it's a good idea Hoseok-hyung?" Jungkook was giving Hoseok a teasing look, but the older was too preoccupied with his thoughts on whom Taehyung's crush might be. Was he really meeting with someone?

"I-It's not a good idea! He should be focusing on his dream and not on some douche bag who would just distract him." Hoseok stormed out of the room, not even minding if he just bumped into Jungkook's shoulders before he goes.

"Ouch...If he's that jealous then why not tell Taehyung already that he likes him geez."

Meanwhile...

Taehyung who just hurriedly gone off to his previous Hip Hop class walked downstairs to meet with someone. He was meeting up with Jimin at this time and are now busy waiting downstairs for Jungkook.

"Are you sure about this Taehyung-ssi? Would he forgive me after this?" Jimin was behind Taehyung who was gawking upstairs, waiting for Jungkook's arrival. He shushed Jimin.

"Yes...I'm sure about this. But you gotta touch that part I'm telling you about to make him laugh and forgive you." Taehyung quickly glanced at Jimin to gave him an encouragement look whilst Jimin nodded in response.

"Oh! There he is!" When Taehyung already spotted Jungkook together with Hoseok walking down the stairs, he signaled Jimin to get in his position. "Okay, be ready...1.."

"2......Oh, hey Jungkook!" Jungkook jumped in surprise at Taehyung's sudden appearance.

"What the hell hyung!" Jungkook shouted whilst holding his chest.

"Where have you been-" Before Hoseok even finished his sentence, Jimin aced forward and grab Jungkook by the wrist dragging him outside.

"Yah! Where are you dragging me?!" Jungkook was trying to remove his arm away but Jimin isn't letting it go. As soon as they reach the back of the school which was the soccer field, Jimin finally lets go of Jungkook's wrist and faced the younger. 

"Just what the fuck do you want?! Do you really want a fight with me?" Jimin gave Jungkook a bored look. As much as he doesn't want to say sorry, he can't just neglect the fact that he did say something stupid. He wasn't that much of a jerk to just forget about his hurtful words.