Chptr. 25: He is bad news

3rd person's POV

Two months and a week. It was that long now.

"Jeon Jungkook!" Jungkook looked down and stayed silent as he sat on the couch of Namjoon's office. 

Jin and Namjoon were in front of him, furious was evident on their faces because of something Jungkook had done. Again.

"How many times have I told you that going beyond that gate is against our school rules?! It's past curfew Jungkook!" Jin shouted, folding his arms as he glared at Jungkook.

"But I wasn't-" Namjoon cut Jungkook off. 

"This is not the first time you did this! It's your third-time Jungkook-ah, third freaking time..." 

It's the fourth actually, Jimin-hyung and I had gone beyond those gates before.

"Are you listening?" Jin asked and Jungkook now looked at them with pleading eyes.

"I'm sorry Jin-hyung, Namjoon-hyung, I won't do it again I promise!" He raised his right hand as if he was reciting some oath. 

"You told us that the first time and the second time already!" Namjoon and Jin said in unison. 

"How did you manage to do that?" Was what Jungkook only cared about that moment. Jin smacked his arm. 

"Ouch! Jin-hyung that hurts!" Jungkook whined as he rubbed his hurting arm.

"You deserve more than that you silly kid!" Jin marched over his table and he gets something under his table. Jungkook saw this as an opportunity to escape since Namjoon was also distracted by Jin.

As he was tiptoeing and was already twisting the doorknob, "Nice try Jungkook but you won't get away this time." Jin sighed.

Jungkook looked over his shoulder to see Namjoon and Jin glaring at his attempt to escape. He only managed to give them both a nervous smile.

"I uhm, I'm not trying to escape! I just...I need to go to my first class! Yeah, that's it, so I guess I'll go now Jin-hyung before I got late~" Jungkook opened the door but before he could head out, Jin called for him. He had a playful smile on him.

"Oh is that so? Then I guess you won't be hearing some good news then." Jungkook stopped in his tracks and looks at Jin with curiosity in his eyes. 

"What is it?" Now Jungkook was curious. Namjoon and Jin shared a look at each other and smirked by themselves ticking Jungkook off. 

"I said what is it?! Are you just gonna keep staring at each other?" He told whilst his eyebrows almost met. 

"I thought you were about to go?" Jin smirked.

"Forget that, I still have an hour or so before my first class." Jin can't hold back his smile as it naturally creeps on his face showing Jungkook how happy he is about the news he was about to tell him.

"It's nothing important really...Jimin just called last night that's all-"

"WHAT?!" Jungkook shouted, his eyes widened in shock. He marched towards Jin and he looked at him with a serious look on his face. 

"Why are you telling me this now? And why didn't you call me last night?!" 

"Yah! Don't blame me! He called last night and I called you, but you sneaked out so it wasn't my fault that you didn't answer your phone!" Jin fired back. 

Jungkook uttered a Shit! before he realized now that he left his phone in his room last night when he escaped.

"What did he say? Was he looking for me? How was he? Did he tell you when would he come back? How long?-"