Chptr. 4: Drinks and? [F]

Thank you for 3K+ Reads!! This story is not even a month old and I really appreciate your support!~ 😘 AND PLEASE STREAM EPIPHANY AND AWAKE~ Happy Birthday to our dearest oldest member Jinie-ah~ 💜💜💜[Edited: December 4, 2018]   

3rd person's POV 

(Hours later...)

"Jungkook can you please...just...let go! We will be late!" Hoseok was doing his best to drag Jungkook away from the door frame which the younger holds very firmly. He doesn't want to go to the party but Hoseok wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Let me go hyung! I said I don't wanna go!" Jungkook was still fighting Hoseok's strength which was easy for him because of his muscle strength. The two looks like they were playing tug of war with the door now. Yoongi happens to cross by the two. He gave both of them a look. 

These two idiots were still on this. He shook his head unamused.

He was wearing a formal all-black suit to match the said 'Grand Party'. The suit was chic and it matches Yoongi's petite body frame very well. His silver hair even helped him look like a city boy who could make any girl swoon over him.

 His silver hair even helped him look like a city boy who could make any girl swoon over him

"Don't force Jungkook if he doesn't want to go." Yoongi suggested and Hoseok finally let go. 

"You are so unfair hyung. You are always on his side that's why he was spoiled like that!" 

Hoseok, on the other hand, was wearing a bluish double-breasted coat on top of his white long-sleeved shirt. His bottom wear was a grayish silk pant. His suit was just right for him as it gave off a classy yet cool aura on him.

 His suit was just right for him as it gave off a classy yet cool aura on him

"He hates going to parties that's why he doesn't get laid at all." Hoseok added whilst looking at Jungkook who's eyes suddenly widened at the comment he heard. Surely, Jungkook does not have any history in dating at all. He was closed off and he hates it when people invade his privacy let alone let someone touch him so freely.

"I am not getting laid because I don't want to!" Jungkook defended himself. 

"You sure it's because you don't want to? Or maybe it's because...no one wants you? " Hoseok riggled his eyebrows grinning at his win this time. He knew that the younger can't handle losing.