Chptr. 1: Someone over the Gates

This is a TOP KOOK, BOTTOM JIMIN Fanfic. (I decided to put this here because the first parts might seem like this is a TOP Jimin) Not that I hate the idea though 😂😂😂

This could be cringey since this is my very first story but still, don't give up on this and give this a chance. BUT please read "Confession's Confusion" after this~ (I am pretty confident with that one)

Check out my other stories too~

[M] beside the Chapter title means MATURE CONTENTS

[F] DOES NOT mean fucking, it means there's a HEATED FLIRTY CONTENT

3rd person's POV

(6:30 pm)

The apartment's door beeped, indicating the arrival of someone.

"I'm home!" Jungkook shouted so the 'others' whom he lives with could hear that he already came back. But in his dismay, no one answered.

Weird. Usually, they would be fighting over something stupid by now, where is everybody?

Jungkook removed his school shoes and wore his indoor slippers. He just got home from a tiring day at his Idol school and felt his neck giving up from all the dancing. He walked in the living room and saw his two roommates wearing a different set of school uniforms.

"Yoongi-hyung? What's with those...uniforms?" Jungkook asked with eyes in confusion.

Before Yoongi could even say something, Jungkook's orange-haired roommate, Hoseok, already interrupted and made Jungkook face him instead.

"What do you think Jungkook-ah? Isn't this nice?" Hoseok gave his sunshine smile and stood proudly modeling his new set of uniform.

"I guess?... But why do you have this hyung?!" Jungkook was still puzzled. He surely doesn't know why Yoongi and Hoseok are wearing those uniforms. It wasn't even the uniform that their performing arts school required to wear. This new uniform looks extremely fancy and expensive than those they wear every day.

A brown-haired boy hopped excitedly towards Jungkook's direction only to hang his arm on the younger's shoulder.

"Don't you still get it Jungkook-ah? We are going to attend a new school starting tomorrow!" Taehyung who just got out from his room wearing the same uniform replied with his sheepish smile.

"WHAT?!"

.

"Ugh...I told you already, we are here because we got our scholarships! How many times do I have to tell you?" Taehyung replied sounding so annoyed at explaining everything to Jungkook.

They are at one of the cream-colored hall rooms of their new boarding Arts school. It is called 'The Legendary BigHit Idol School' and many performing Kpop Idols came from there that are all very popular now.

Jungkook, Hoseok, Yoongi, and Taehyung are just sitting on the chairs with their luggage on their side. They were told to wait for the students who were assigned to guide them through their respective dorm rooms. For Jungkook, this is extremely unbelievable and almost too crazy to happen in just a day.

"But this is absurd! How did we even get a scholarship here? Did you sell our house?! Or don't tell me...YOUR BODY?!" Jungkook almost yelled in frustration. He still can't believe that he's the only one who cares about the sudden change of plans. Hoseok slapped his stupid head in disbelief.