Chptr. 6: Your Punishment, My Enjoyment

3rd person's POV

(1 hour later)

"Here, take this. You know what to do." Jimin handed Jungkook a broomstick, waiting for the younger to get it but Jungkook isn't in the mood.

Jungkook was scrunching his face. He can't still believe what had happened in Namjoon's office. He explained everything as to why he threw a punch but the other student whom he fought with made another story.

Earlier...

"That's all for today, make sure to practice the dance. You can have your lunch." The dance teacher left the room. They finished their first dance lessons that's why everyone looks exhausted.

"Jungkook-ah let's eat~ That dance moves killed me seriously! The dance teacher even told us that it's just the basics!" Taehyung hanged his sweaty body on the younger's shoulders, back hugging him tiredly like a monkey. Jungkook ignored him and continued on watching the dance teacher's choreography which he filmed secretly earlier.

Jungkook excelled in his previous school. He was always praised by his teachers before. He always felt proud but right now, he felt different, it's as if he was being left behind. He saw that the others are great at dancing and was following the dance teacher very well. He was too, but he made some mistakes earlier.

"Jungkook-ah, what's that in your neck? Did you hurt yourself?" Yoongi who was sitting beside him pointed at his neck which has a band-aid on it.

"It's nothing hyung, don't worry." Jungkook told without even looking at him since he was busy with his phone.

Hoseok leaned at Yoongi to tell him a story. Taehyung removed his sweaty body on Jungkook and joined in. "He got laid last night without even knowing. Some vampire boy sucked his neck~" Hoseok giggled and sat beside Yoongi only to drink his water. 

"WHAT?!" Taehyung and Yoongi said in unison with their eyes both widened in shock. 

"I swear to God hyung if you don't stop saying nonsense, I will choke you." Jungkook glared at Hoseok who had both his hands in the air already.

"Whoa, easy there Jungkook...but I'm not kidding though. I mean, you don't even remember but I might be right you know?~" Jungkook deadpanned and ignored Hoseok. He was bugged about it but Hoseok isn't helping, he's just making Jungkook feel frustrated even more since he can't remember about the hickey thing.

"Ooh~ so who's the vampire boy Jungkook-ah?" Taehyung asked, pointing the younger's waist playfully. 

"Stop watching that already and let's eat~" Hoseok added. He was now in front of Jungkook's face making an aegyo.

"Fine, fine. Let's eat so you would stop bugging me." Jungkook put his phone on his pocket in defeat. Taehyung excitedly went to his backpack which was in the corner of the dance room to get their delicious meal. He was especially excited because the food that they would eat was sent by his mother this morning. They decided not to eat at the fancy cafeteria this time and just enjoy their meal inside their dance room.

As Taehyung opened the lunch boxes, he was on the verge of crying. The others were amused as well by the food that was in front of them. It was all Taehyung's favorite. The box was filled with Soondae (Korean blood sausages), Tteokbokki, Kimbap, and fishcakes! Taehyung was sniffing, making silent tears as if he had seen the last meal of his life. 

"Thank you Eomma, I miss you!" After just a few seconds, his mood suddenly changed and gave his boxy smile. He gets a soondae with his chopsticks and pointed it at Yoongi.