Chptr. 23: A night without you

3rd person's POV

Hoseok just got out from his morning bath. He had a towel wrapped around his waist and was drying his wet hair with another towel whilst he was staring at Jungkook who was still sleeping. 

Pretending to sleep actually...but Hoseok knows that Jungkook was just faking it but let him be.

"He must still be depressed about what happened last night." Hoseok sighed while keeping on a sad face. 

The door swung open showing Taehyung who peaked his head first before entering and closing the door behind him.

"Is he okay?" Taehyung asked with a worried face. Of course, they knew how sad Jimin's departure was for them but they're more worried about Jungkook since he became so attached to Jimin. Well, in a romantic way for instance.

Hoseok shrugged. He signaled Taehyung to wake Jungkook up so they could finally go to their classes. Even though they want to let Jungkook rest, they know that they just can't allow the younger to be depressed all by himself as it could make it worse.

"Jungkook-ah, wake up now, we still have classes and you have to eat." Taehyung shakes Jungkook's shoulder lightly but Jungkook wasn't opening his eyes. Hoseok sighed again and walked towards Jungkook's bed. 

"I know you're awake Jungkook-ah. I didn't even know if you slept but...you can't just lock yourself in here for the day and be sad all day." 

Jungkook slowly opened his tired eyes, showing his slightly panda-looking eyes. He faced the ceiling not bothering to look at Taehyung and Hoseok. He looked like he lost sleep and cried the night away. Taehyung and Hoseok were now pitying the younger as he doesn't look like himself. 

"Come on now Jungkook, let's keep you healthy and let's eat breakfast. Jin-hyung and Namjoon-hyung's here. Jin-hyung even prepared breakfast for us." Jungkook took seconds before he answered. 

"I'm not hungry hyung...you could eat without me." It was the most de voice Jungkook had ever sound for Hoseok and Taehyung.

Jungkook positioned himself and looked at his side table with a sad face. He saw Jimin's gift for him which was the red scarf and remember the older once again. He just sighed. He felt like crying again but it seems like he doesn't have any more tears left to cry so he just closed his eyes instead.

"He looked like a fucking potato that was mashed. How do we expect him to last a month without Jiminie when he can't even last a day." Taehyung told, now realizing that Hoseok only had a towel on his waist like last night, showing his sculptured abs to the younger.

Taehyung's cheek started to form a blush from the heat on his face as he just continued staring at Hoseok's hot body. 

"Maybe we could let him stay for the day. I think he's not in the right condition to go to classes today." Hoseok eyed Taehyung who's looking at him weirdly. When he noticed where Taehyung was looking at, he hurriedly covered his body with Jungkook's blanket.

"Y-You! Why are you staring at my body like that?" Taehyung's eyes widened as he looked away with embarrassment. He got caught up and didn't even imagined that he would be caught somehow.

"I-I'll just wait for the both of you outside. Just hurry up because the others are waiting." Taehyung marched to the door and went outside. 

Hoseok reached for a shirt to wear and sat beside the sleeping Jungkook. This time he knew that the younger really fell asleep. He noticed that there's a tear that managed to crawl down Jungkook's left cheek so he decided to wipe it.