Chptr. 15: Calm down...jebal

3rd person's POV

"T-Taemin-hyung?" Jimin removed his hold over the man he happened to know when Jungkook hurriedly grabbed Jimin by the wrist, ready to run because they were seen butJimin stopped Jungkook. 

"What are you doing hyung? He saw us and he could tell about this-"

"I know him, don't worry." Jimin assured, getting his eyes back at the ash-haired guy who was massaging his hurting arm.

"You grew strong Jiminie, I've never hurt my arm like this before until now." The latter laughed as Jimin bowed his apologies. 

"I-I'm sorry hyung, I didn't know it was you. But...since when did you come back?" Jimin asked.

"Just now." Taemin inched forward and ruffled the younger's blonde hair. Jungkook had his arms folded already whilst looking at the scene, even doing the thing he does with his tongue when he's upset. He doesn't know what has gotten into him but he hates what he's seeing. 

Are they close or something? Can't he keep his hands to himself and fuck off?

"Welcome back hyung!" Jimin smiled at the older and the other pulled him into a tight hug, getting Jimin off-guard.

"I really miss you, Mochi." Jungkook scoffed and cringed at the nickname. He had his lips parted at the scene he was witnessing. He acted fast to part the two together as if it was on instinct.

"I'm sorry but Jimin-hyung and I were about to go to our room so, you better go as well before the guards see us." Jungkook told with a serious tone, not minding if he was being disrespectful.

"Would you introduce your friend to me Jimin-ah?" Taemin smiled at Jungkook who had an unamused expression on his face.

"He's Jeon Jungkook, he just started coming to school so he's basically new." Taemin looked at Jimin and then back to Jungkook. He reached his hand at the younger.

"I am Lee Taemin, Jimin's friend." Jungkook looked at the hand. He was having second thoughts on whether he would shake it or not. In the end, he did. "Jeon Jungkook." 

Jimin noticed that the two weren't breaking their eye contact with each other. He decided to come in between them. He cleared his throat to get the attention of the two that had their hands to themselves already. "Should I accompany you to your room Taemin-hyung?" 

"Of course. And we should talk about a lot of things since I really miss you." 

How many times does he have to say that? Jungkook retorted.

Taemin rolled his luggage whilst Jimin was about to walk with him. "Not to be rude but..why are you walking that way? As far as I know, the guest rooms are at the lounge so you have to go down." Jungkook suggested.

"Oh, I was planning to sleep in Jimin's room." Jungkook's brows narrowed. "And why is that?" 

Jimin gave Jungkook a look as the younger keeps on asking a lot of questions. Taemin pulled Jimin on his side as he keeps on smiling whilst looking at Jungkook. Nobody knows about his intentions of doing so but if it's to make Jungkook jealous then it is working. 

"Didn't Jimin tell you?" Taemin looked at Jimin with his lovely eyes. "We were roommates before so it's fine if I would stay in his room, right Jiminie?"  

"Y-Yeah." Jimin wasn't used anymore about the 'roommates' since the older has been gone for too long so he felt shy suddenly.

Jungkook parted his lips in utter shock. T-They have shared a room together before?!