Chptr. 27: Hate you now [F]

3rd person's POV 

"JIN-HYUNGIIIEE~~" Jimin entered their office which he missed so much. He had brought again his stuff with him with a big box in his hands.

"Hey." Jin replied coldly. 

Jimin wasn't even questioning now, he knows exactly why Jin was still mad even though it has been for days. Jin was the one who was supposed to be super happy about him coming back again since the last time he even cried a river about him leaving. But now, Jin wasn't even paying attention to Jimin and he keeps on playing with his phone.

Jimin closed the door behind him and walked to his old desk, placing his box of items. He tried to talk to Namjoon instead. 

"Hi, Namjoon-hyung!" Jimin greeted with the same smile he had for Jin. 

"Oh, Hi." Namjoon replied, not even looking at him and he kept his focus only to his laptop whilst he was working for something. Namjoon wasn't any different, he ignores Jimin for days. They were both ignoring Jimin and was still doing it.

Jimin sighed as he sat on the couch with Jin. 

"I know what you two are doing." Still no reply from the two. 

"Really? We're going down this way?" Jimin was crossing his arms while glaring at the two.

"Can you just fucking tell me what I have to do just for you to talk to me?!" Jimin finally let his anger out as Jin scoffed bringing his phone down, annoyed by Jimin's whining now. He looked at Jimin with his eyes on fire.

"Are you seriously asking me that question? I know what you're doing Jimin, and you better stop it! You are hurting Jungkook can't you see? The kid has been waiting for you ever since you left but now all you do was flirt with those sluts!" Jin shouted from the bottom of his chest. 

Jimin was taken aback but he chooses not to say anything, it's not like he could tell them that he's doing that on purpose. And Jungkook waiting for him? 

Jin-hyung must be crazy, how the hell do you call that waiting when Jungkook clearly has a boyfriend now!

Namjoon decided to stop Jin and get in between the two before it gets more heated. He had his hands on his hips already looking pissed. 

"You are being unreasonable Jimin! This isn't you. Just why are you doing this stupid act." Namjoon was cut off.

"Jungkook has a boyfriend now okay? He...replaced me. But I'm okay with that, it's not like I'm expecting him to wait for me." Jimin blurted out, confessing what was on his mind throughout this time. It's like indirectly telling Jin how jealous he was that Jungkook replaced him. It was only a part of his problem but it's still a problem he can't hide. He's been trying not to think about Jungkook's relationship now but he has to let it out somehow.

Jin and Namjoon were confused at what Jimin was implying. 

"Jungkook has a boyfriend now...that Yugyeom." Jimin looked away, hiding away that it wasn't just the reason why he's been behaving a lot different.

The two older gets what he meant so they thought that Jimin's weird behavior was just because he thought that Jungkook was now with Yugyeom. 

"But Jimin, you're wro-" Jin stopped Namjoon. They know already that Jungkook rejected Yugyeom because the younger told them so. 

"How did you say so? Did Jungkook told you about his boyfriend?" Jin questioned.

"No, but I saw them when I arrived. They are at the stairs while Yugyeom was hugging him with his flowers and chocolates in his hands...and so did Jungkook. That asshole..." Jimin slightly whispered his last words.