Chptr. 20: Sulky

3rd person's POV

Just where the hell has he gone to? He like disappeared or something.

Jungkook was tapping his feet impatiently whilst waiting for Jimin. He likes to wait for him at the cafeteria during lunch but this time, he decided to wait in front of their office. It has been days now since he had last seen the older and he was worried.

The door of the office opened and Jungkook anticipated that Jimin would come out. He had his hopes up. 

"Oh, hi there Jungkook! Could I help you with something?" Namjoon asked whilst walking towards Jungkook. His expression faltered as Namjoon wasn't the one he wants to see go out that door. 

Namjoon noticed this and he broke a smile. How cute, he must be waiting for Jimin.

"Umm, nothing actually I was just..."

"You were waiting for Jimin right?" Jungkook was shocked as he had his eyes widened. 

"N-No! I-I wasn't standing here for an hour now just to wait for him! Why would I even wait for him?" Jungkook keeps on stuttering with his own words. Namjoon folded his arms and looked at Jungkook with teasing eyes.

"What brought you here then? It can't be me that you're looking for since you didn't seem too excited when you saw me walk out that door." Jungkook's eyes flinched in surprise, he did not expect that type of comeback.

"I-I was looking for, umm..." What was that black-haired guy's name again? Oh!  "J-Jin-hyung! I was looking for Jin-hyung." Namjoon, of course, did not believe this. It was an obvious white lie.

"If you are looking for Jin-hyung," He gave Jungkook a look. "I think he's with Jimin-"

"Seriously?!" Jungkook's eyes beamed in excitement, almost ready to run to where Jin was since he was with Jimin. Namjoon was about to laugh but he suppressed it. 

"I mean, erm, R-Really? Where are they then?" Namjoon knows that Jimin, Jin and the others must have been busy with Jungkook's surprise Birthday Party. So instead of saying the truth, 

"That's a secret Jungkook-ah, I'm sorry I can't tell you." Namjoon snickered and started to walk away.

Jungkook scoffed at the older who just left him hanging. That fucking hoe! He is worse than that cocky handsome boyfriend of his!

.

Jimin, Jin, Taehyung, and Hoseok was busy decorating Jimin's room. They decided to do the party in Jimin's place since they can't do it in their room. Jungkook is there so that makes a lot of sense as to why.

"Thank God we don't have any classes for today or else we would've taken forever to finish this." Taehyung commented whilst resting his back on the couch.

"Stop complaining already and start putting those balloons up there." Hoseok ordered the younger who was starting to get lazy. 

"Jin-hyung, are you sure you don't have nothing else to do? I know that you and Namjoon-hyung are always busy. We could do this by just us three." Jimin stated.

"No! I want to help you." Jin replied whilst busying himself with putting up some banner on the wall. He was stopping himself from crying as he remembered how Jimin would leave soon. 

Jin began sniffing in the corner. Jimin moved his feet and hugged his hyung from the back who was acting like a baby. "Hyung, can we not be emotional here? It's not like I would never come back." 

Hoseok and Taehyung who was hearing this was confused. "You're leaving Jiminie?" Hoseok asked with a questioning look. Jimin break the hug and looked over his shoulder to look at Hoseok.