Chptr. 35: Your voice

3rd person's POV

"What?! Why would the paparazzi be here? This is a closed-off competition, the media shouldn't be involved here it's absurd." Namjoon was pacing back and forth as he thinks of what he has to do. They didn't call the paparazzi and wasn't expecting them to come. 

It would only bring a commotion since reports could be gone up online revealing the faces of the rookies who wasn't even supposed to be seen by public not until they debut. 

"What do we do then? We can't make mistakes now that the media is involved, it would give us a bad reputation even before we debut and we don't want that to happen." Jin commented, he too was surprised of the sudden appearance of the paparazzi that was in the audiences.

They were worried about Jungkook too. They were confident that he would still give his best at his performance but what they're worried about was his health, who knows if he might collapse while performing!

"If you are worrying about me then please don't. I could handle myself." Jungkook told with weakness in his voice, his huffs was even obvious now as his breathing was off because of his condition. He might had overworked himself these past few days.

"Jungkook please, you have to listen to us. At least let me do our solo alone." Hoseok told him. The intro was supposed to be him and Jungkook dancing to 'Boy Meets Evil' but due to Jungkook's condition, he knows that it would be a bad idea if Jungkook would still join him.

Jungkook was about to protest again when Jimin interrupted. 

"I would do it, the intro with Hoseok-hyung." 

"Jimin, you can't. Your father clearly said not to let you participate in this! We would be in so much trouble if he knew about this!" Jin made his point but Jimin just gave him a smirk.

"Who says  my idiot of a father would know?" 

.

The performances ended one after another. Now it was down to only two groups which was their seniors "BigBang" it is. Many are anticipating their performance since they are the winners of the Music Festival which had become the hot topic of the school.

BTS are also nervous when they are looking at them on the stage. There isn't even a slight tint of nervousness on their seniors' faces as if everything was just normal to them. They were more tensed than ever since the audience are going wild already and they were the next to perform. 

What if they won't like them the same? What if they would just disappoint them?  Was what they are thinking because of anxiety.

G-Dragon, also known as Kwon Ji-yong, who was the leader of the group signaled the Dj to play their song. Electronic music starts to bang in the audio and everyone was more than excited to see their performance on stage. It starts with clapping in the air as Taeyang, their main vocalist, starts to sing the first verse.

BTS was sure nervous but they really like the music as well and they won't try to cover that fact up. They were their seniors and Jimin idolizes them especially Taeyang since he even first started attending this school. Just seeing them performing in front of him like most times always gives him a heartbeat. They wouldn't even notice but they are partying in the back stage as well.

The performance ended great, perfect to be honest. But now it was their turn. Their seniors climb down the stairs and they noticed their hoobaes in the corner of the stage breathing in and out. They smiled and bid them good luck before BTS climbed up the stage for their own performance.

When the emcee called for the next performers, the shouts from the audience was almost the same, almost...of course it wouldn't be the same, since the shouts they were receiving were wilder and more ecstatic. They couldn't be more happy. Maybe it was because of Namjoon's adorable dimples? Beause of Jin's world wide handsomeness? Hoseok's sunshine smile? Taehyung's charms? Yoongi's swag? Jungkook's manliness? or Jimin's killer charisma? They wouldn't know of course.