By the Way I am Spider-Man

Request chapter:
(Spider-Man spiderMan does whatever a spider can everything's going dark I don't feel so good Mr Stark oh no! There goes Spiderman)
....
My muscles burn.
The tall man grabs me by the neck and throws me against the wall.
My body erupts in pain.
Brick falls around me from where my body hit the wall.
"Spider-Man," He seethes. I slowly stand up.
My muscles protest  as I stick out my arm, a new wave of pain washing over me.
The webbing flies from my wrist and wraps around the mans body. I punch him in the face.
Then he slumped against the wall.
I hear police sirens in the distance and quickly climb up the building.
When I get to the top I lay on my back in pain.
"KAREN... Call Mr. Stark..." I wait for her friendly voice to answer. Nothing happens.
"No no no no no!" I say and frantically ask again. Their is still no answer.
My bones ache.
I probably have some cracked ribs.
And a concussion.
And a fucking broken back.
I look around trying to figure out what to do.
Then I see it, across the street from me, a tall apartment building.
MJ is looking out the window and her lights are on.
I debate for a second the realize it's the only thin I can do.
Quickly I shoot a web towards the building.
MJ stumbles away from the window inside.
It hurts. My breathing is rugged.
"Let me in... please...." I beg as my body screams of pain.
Should I take off my mask?
Without thinking any more I do it.
Her eyes widen in surprise.
She quickly runs to the door and flings it open. I crawl, more like fall in, and am sprawled across the floor.
"Peter..." I swear it sounds like she's going to cry. I can't even imagine what I look like right now. She brushes a hand against my face and I wince. Then I hear her footsteps leaving the room.
"Peter, take off your suit," I slowly sit up and then press the button, my suit loosening around my shoulders.
She gasps and I squeeze my eyes tight. I can imagine her big brown eyes staring at me.
A wave a pain is sent up my spine and I grunt. MJ sets a hand on my shoulder and gently lays me back down. I hear her rustling around and grab out a couple tools.
"This might sting..." she says. I nod. A cool liquid drips over my skin. It burns. I wince in pain and bite my lip so I don't scream.
"Is okay Peter, you'll be fine..." she says. I squeeze my eyes even harder.
The process repeats and soon bandages run all across my body.
"MJ... I don't think I'm going to make it home like this," I look away from her face and my cheeks heat up.
"You literally just get beat up by god knows what I wouldn't let you go anywhere even if you wanted to Loser," I chuckle.
"Can I have your phone? I need to call Mr. Stark," MJ nods and pulls her phone out of her pocket.
I quickly dial Mr. Starks number and tell him I'm staying at a... friends house.
"I'll sleep on the floor," I tell her and pull the pillow off her chair to put my head on.
"No... your sleeping with me..."she blushes and my eyes go with me.
"Me- you- th- be? Huh!" I stutter. She chuckles.
"Come on Loser, I'm not giving up my bed and your not sleeping not on a bed." She reaches her hand out and I take it then slowly get to my feet. We slowly make our way over to her bed. She takes off the decor pillows and pulls back the covers. I slip in bed then pull the covers over me.
Her bed is so soft. I smile a little and I can practically see MJ rolling her eyes.
MJ slips in next to me.
"Goodnight Loser," she mumbles and then flips onto her side facing me.
"Night," I mumble and without realizing what I'm doing pull her into my side.
Then I drift off into a mostly peaceful sleep.
Key word.
Mostly.
...
PART 2 COMING SOON!