Plot Twist

A/N requested  by @Thebrookstertessa
There is going to be yelling so I'm not going to capitalize all of it because y'all will get the idea.
Sorry I haven't been editing very good even though I said I was going to but I've been super tired when writhing these so yeah.
Enjoy!
..........
"Dad! It's not MY fault you took the suit away from me!" I scream at him.
"You where at homecoming, Peter, why did you HAVE to chase down the guy," my blood boils and I stare at him with a crazed look in my eye.
"He was going to steal YOUR stuff, I was supposed to let him get away and hurt tons of others?" Dad sighs and crosses his arms.
"You think you always have to be the hero, but you don't Peter. You should have called me." I sigh and tip my head against the wall of the lab.
"You would not have gotten there in time! He would have hurt others! And I'm more of a hero you'll ever be, you only take down some of the big stuff, not to mention the hole Ultron fiasco," I scream. I'm to mad to care what a low blow that really was. I know it wasn't all his fault, and I know how that haunts him.
"You know what Peter, maybe you shouldn't be Spider-Man." I freeze. He's the only person that supports me. I choke on a sob and tears leave my eyes. I don't break eye contact with Dad. Quickly I wipe away a tear.
"If you really think that then I will just go, Tony." I say pushing past him and walking out the door. Once I leave the door I sprint, tears running down my cheeks. Once I reach my room I collapse on the bed and sob.
.............
Tony's POV
Whoever said words don't hurt was wrong. Words slice through you like a knife and never leave. At least bruises leave. I let my head fall on the table and sob. I want to apologize, I want to run to his room and give him a hug, but I can't. His cold stare is burned into my mind. He called me Tony. He hasn't called me that in months.
.................
Peters POV
I sit in my room with my legs to my chest. Dad hasn't looked at me or talked to me in three days. The tension sits throughout the air. It is awful, worse than that, the feeling of being abandoned by someone who you once loved. Had my dad ever really loved me? I question and hold my hands over my head. I need to get out. I grab my back pack and throw my suit in it.
...............
I walk through the empty streets of New York dejected and abandoned. I look down at my dirty sneakers and put my hands in my pocket. I ran into what felt like a brick wall and stumbled backwards.
"I-I am sorry," I say and look up. My blood shot eyes go wide and my mouth drops open.
"Are you all right, son." He lays a big hand in my shoulder.
"Y-yes." Captain America tilts his head to the side. Oh my gosh. Ned would flip.
"Where you crying?" He asks. I clear my throat.
"Uh no?" I ask as a question he gives me the look. Sighing I say,
"My whole family is dead." I say not wanting to go into detail, and I'm sure he wouldn't want to know Tony had a son. Captain America's eyes go wide and his eyes fill with sympathy.
"Come with me." I cross my arms and raise an eyebrow.
"Stranger Danger," I say. Dad would be proud. Wait stop. I shake my head. Cap looks confused and I smirk.
"I'm Steve Rogers, you can come with me." I hesitantly nod but follow him through the crowded streets.
"So your the Grandpa everybody has a crush on these days," Cap blushes slightly and I hold back a chuckle.
"Jeez kid, what have I ever done to you?" I chuckle quietly, 'Oh you know, you dropped an airport terminal on me, but nothing really,' I chuckle more. Cap looks down at me.
"What's so funny?" I stop laughing.
"Nothing."
"What's your name by the way?" Cap asks me.
"Peter.... S-," I was about to say stark but stop, "...ir." Cap gives me a weird look.
"Call me steve, What's you last name?"
"Parker. Peter Parker." He nods.
..............
"He guys!" Cap calls. I walk behind him into a two story house. Natasha and Clint walk out of the doors. They both eye me. "This is Peter Parker. His family died so we will be watching him for a while." Natasha hesitantly nods. Wanda walks through a door.
"Who is the kid?" She walks to the fridge and grabs a water bottle.
"Peter Parker. He's staying with us." She nods. I feel a light tingle at the base of my head and quickly turn around drawing the attention of the group. Then a man wearing a red suit grows from the floor. I sigh.
"How did you do that?" He asks skeptically. I shrug.
"Uhh, I thought I heard something." Scott raises an eyebrow but doesn't say anything. Smart Peter, smart.
..............
A couple days pass and I become closer and closer to all the X-Vengers. Clint is funny, Nat is surprisingly sweet and Wanda is cool. Steve can have his funny moments to. Usually he is only funny do to his lack of knowledge about today's world and the way he gets uncomfortable at any display affection. As much as I enjoy hanging out with them, I whole heartily miss my dad. Lately I have been contemplating telling them about everything. I sit on the couch head in my hands. The rest of the group are up stairs. I hear the door fly open and shoot up from my seat. I see a red and gold suit.
"Dad," I gasp and run up to him and hug him. "I'm so sorry."
"Me too."
"How did you find me?" I ask still embracing him.
"You forgot to take out your tracker." I face palm. Wow. But I'm happy he found me.
"Don't ever do that again Peter Stark. You had me worried sick." I nod again. Stomping foot steps come flying down the stairs and a blast of red magic shoots past me and hits Dad making him fly through the door and land back on his butt.
"DAD!" I scream and run over to him. I hear the room gasp and follow me out. Tears slip out of my eyes.
"If you don't wake up I'm giving Stark Industries to Ned." I say while moving his face plate. I can feel confused stares burning  into my back but I don't care. "Please." I whisper and begin to sob.
"You wouldn't!" I hear a familiar voice exclaim. He hugs me and I hug him back.
"PLOT TWIST!" Clint shouts gaining the attention of everyone. I laugh.
"This is my dad Tony Stark." I smile. Everyone besides Clint is gaping at us. The Avengers all come back to the tower and we explain to them what happened- minus the Spider-Man.
...........
The Avengers moved back into the Tower with us and all is as it should be. Currently we are all- minus Clint, standing around  in the living room. Clint comes running in the room and yells,
"The floor is Lava!" Steve looks confused, Natasha falls onto a couch and brings her feet up, and so does Dad. Clint jumps on the table, knocking down the glasses full of soda. Wanda uses her magic. Me? I jump to the ceiling. The room gasps an looks at me in shock. I sigh.
"I am Spider-Man." Dad laughs and I drop from the ceiling giving Steve a heart attack.
Clint yells, "PLOT TWIST!"