Thats Awkward

Request by @-_No_-
..............
"Where's your girlfriend?" Tony teases as I walk into the room. My face turns red, not because I like MJ but because I'm dating Wade Wilson.
"Little Petey is BLUSHING,"Clint says while smirking. Not knowing quite what to do I just roll me eyes. I want to tell them I have a boyfriend, I know they won't care. But when your boyfriend Deadpool... I love him, I really do. But my dad won't. Or my uncles. And definitely not my Aunts. Oh well though nothing going to stop me from hangin out with Wade.
"Dinner is ready!" Steve calls from the kitchen. I sigh and prop down at my usual spit omg he table. Natasha sit next to me, Bucky sits in the other side, and Dad sits across from me.
"So, when are you going to ask MJ out?" My eyes go wide and I choke on the piece of Pork I was chewing.
"I don't like MJ," I mumble and take a drink of water.
"Your right. You looove her," Bucky nudges me. I spit out my water, all over Tony.
"PETER!" He yells. I shrug my shoulder and look innocent,
"Whoops!"
"WHY ARE THO PICKING ON YOUND STARK?" Their bellows I point to him as if sayin 'Why Don't you listen to the god?'Clint just shakes his head.
"You know Pete, whenever I was around Peggy-" I cover my ears. 
"I DONT LIKE MJ!" Natasha smirks and eyes me,
"Only people who do like MJ would say that." I let my head fall to the table, but I forgot my plate was there, and when I lift it up Mash potatos cover my face.
"I'm going to go clean up," I mumble and stand up.
"Awwww, Peters mad," Bruce says jokingly. Normally I wouldn't be so mad. BUT I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. I enter my room and shut the door... and lock it. I take a towel and clean my face off. I hear a movement and jump to look around toward the windows.
"Baby boy!" He exclaims. Normally I would be mad for sneaking in, but instead I say and run over to him. He wraps me in a hug, and I hug him back.
"Rough day, baby boy?" He asks. I nod into his chest.
"My family thinks I like MJ."
"I'm going to give those fuckers a piece of my mind," Wade declares and grabs a knife from his pocket. I chuckle and shake my head.
"Wade, it's fine." He drops the knife to the floor and pulls me into a hug making me laugh. I then slowly roll up his mask and pull it over his head.
"You so beautiful." I tell him breathless. Wade blushes, and I smile more. I  his scar with my finger. Then as if I was being pulled in, his soft lips connect with mine. I moan.
"I love you Baby Boy." I smile into the kiss.
"I love you too." Our lips touch again. Then I hear a bang. I scream and jump up to the ceiling. My family stands in the door way shocked.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" Dad exclaims. My eyes are wide. Steve doesn't even say language.
"So you're what they call the Avengers!" Wade says in mock surprise.
"Wade! What are you here making up with my Nephew!" Natasha screams making me flinch. Natasha pulls a knife from her waist. I drop from the ceiling.
"Guys, it's ok. He's my boyfriend." Dad shakes his head.
"NO! YOU WILL NOT DATE THIS... THIS-" it's to loud. I can hear the chatter of worker dive floors below us, and the electricity flowing around the building. I flinch and cover my ears. Everyone looks over at me. I fall to the ground shaking.
"FRIDAY, dime the lights." Wade say calmly and kneels down to me. He wraps one arm around his shoulder and places the other over one of his hands. The Avengers stare in shock. "Peter, it's ok." He whispers to Me. Tears still run down my face as I turn to hug him and bury my face into his chest. Wade smirks, and I feel his hand running in my hair. I forget the world.
"I love you Wade." I say.
"I love you too baby boy." I smile. Then I hear a sigh. I turn my head an blush.
"Wade, you might not be that bad after all. I'll give you one chance." My and wades mouths fall open. Then I beam at him.
"Thank you dad!" I say and run up to hug him. I feel him nod. The rest of the group is soon hugging me. Even Wade. Soon everybody starts to pull away.
"Well let you be.  Be careful," Dad gives me a pointed look and the Av gets file out of the room. I turn around to look at was and jump onto him, wrapping my legs around his waste.
"Where were we?" Wade jokes. He places his lips over mine.