How dare you

Requested by @brookstertessa
................
"'Sup Penis," an obnoxious voice calls out from behind me. I grit my teeth and ignore him.
"Answer me when I talk to you!" He shouts. He jogs to catch up with me and pushes me against a locker. After he steps away I continue walking.
"Your parents probably purposely got in that plane and died so they didn't have to be with you. You Uncle probably hired someone to shoot him so he could get away from you. And your Aunt? She probably didn't take her medicine so she wouldn't have to be with you." My blood boils and my eyes turn dark.
"Don't. Talk. About. My. Family." I say in a deadly voice capturing the attention of the hole hall way. I pull my fist back and punch Flash in the face. He goes flying backwards into the doors at the other end of the hall way.
Students gasp.
Shit.
I look down.
Fuck.
I'm dead.
The principle comes rushing down the hall and tells some kid to call an ambulance, as Flash is knocked out and probably had a concussion. I sigh. The principle walks over to me and pulls me into his office. Everybody in the hall stares in shock. I'm so dead.
I sit in the chair with my head in my hands. What did I just do? The principle dials the phone and puts it to her ear. Fuck.
...............
Tony's POV
I pave in front of the large TV while bitting my nail. My mind floods with the worse possible outcomes of today. The Avengers are coming back (well the war criminal ones). The elevator sings and I tense.
"Hello Tony." A all to recognizable voice says.
"Hi Steve. And others," I say and plaster a smirk on my face. I sit down in and arm chair and clasp my hands awkwardly as everyone else sits down.
"So, What have you been up to?" Clint asks. I smirk and suppress a chuckle.
"Well-" My phone rings and I sigh.
"FRIDAY, Ignore call,"
"It's Peter school, Boss." I quickly grab my phone and accept the call. The others look confused but I ignore them.
"Peter got into a fight durning school and caused one student to go to the hospital." My face drops. Peter could of killed him! But Peter wouldn't hurt anybody if he didn't need to...
"All be there soon." I say and hang up.
"I'm sorry but I got to blast." I tell the group and hurriedly walk to the elevator leaving a confused group of people behind me.
.............................
Peter POV
Dad and I stand in the elevator.
"You could have killed that kid!" He yells at me. I shrink back.
"B-but," I stutter out only to be cut off again.
"NO PETER! He could have DIED you have to control your powers and learn to not use them when you don't need to!" We step out of the elevator
"HE SAID MY PARENTS CRASHED THE OLAND ON PURPOSE TO GET AWAY FROM ME! HE SAID BEN HIERD SOMEONE TO SHOOT HIM SO HE WOULDNT HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ME! HE ALSO SAID MAY DIDNT TAKE HER MEDICATION BECAUSE SHE DIDNT WANT TO DEAL  WITH ME!" Tears sting at my eyes. Dad chokes on a cry. He then engulfed me in a hug.
"I'm sorry dad." I say and burry my head in his chest.
"Peter stop. I'm sorry," he pulls back a little bit, "I love you kid." I nod. Someone clear there throat. We snap our head. Holy shit! The avengers are sitting in MY LIVING ROOM. HOLY SHIT! I stare at them and they stare back. Steve clears his throat and stands up.
"Uh?" He says awkwardly. Dad sighs and places a hand on my shoulder.
"Well, after you basically left me to die," Steve winces and I turn out the rest as I feel my blood boiling.
"YOU DID WHAT! TONY IS THE MOST AMAZING PERSON EVER AND HE GELPED ME WHEN NO ONE ELSE WOULD!" I scream at Steve and the team. They stare at me in shock.
"Peter-" Tony says quietly.
"There's a lot you don't understand-"

"No. Just no. You could have killed him!"
"Son," Steve says, "With all do respect, you where not their." I scoff.
"I WASNT THERE? DO YOU REMEBR THAT PERSON YOU DROPPED AND AIR PORT TERMINAL ON? THAT WAS ME! I WAS THERE!" The room gasps, "YOU FRIED KILLED DADS PARENTS AND YOU KNEE BUT DIDNT TELL HIM THEN YOU HEAT HIM UP AND LEAVE HIM THERE TO DIE? YOU USED TO BE ON OF MY HEROS," my voice goes quieter, "but your nothing but cowards. You could have killed my dad. A real hero." I look at them with disgusts and extend my hand and press a bottom. A web flies from my wrist and sends sSteve flying to a wall.
"What the hell?" He gasps.
"You deserve it." I hiss. Dad places a hand on my shoulder. I look up at him and notice he has tears in his eyes. He hugs me.
"Thank you Underoos," I nod and hug my dad, my hero. "Um. Can you get Steve down?"
"Oh a yeah." I grab a knife from the kitchen and saw him out of the webs.
"So... your Spider-Man?" Bucky says. I nod awkwardly.
"Well... Uh... that's...neat?" Wanda says like a question. I nod. I'll never forgive Steve for what he did to my dad. But maybe I will find a family in all of the Avengers. The rest of the night dad and I fill them in on what happens while they where gone. I explain to them my powers, and when dad adopted me. If Dad can find it in himself to accept the and become friends with them again, I can too.