NERF

Hey y'all how are you, Happy Saturday and college football day!!!! Thanks you so much for the 100K reads!!! THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, I can't believe this so I'm updating twice today. @denzer12

...................
Today is Monday. I'm so happy. Usually I hear Mondays...but today is nerf gun war Monday. Clint vs. me. Natasha and Tony like to watch, (they both cheer for me), but Bruce Steve and Bucky hide all day so they don't get coauthor up in any cross fire. I grab my red nerf gun and amp clip. Dad and I made ones so they actually stick to you, anywhere. And ever time one hits somebody, FRIDAY adds a a point to the other persons score. I sling the gun around me and put eyeblack under my eyes.
In the living room the couches and chairs are tipped over and there is a long in the middle that we can't cross. To bad their isn't any furniture in the ceiling I could hide behind. There are two chairs set up outside of the out of bounds tape for Tony and Natasha to sit in. Clint stands in the middle and I walk over to him.
"Player, please shake hands," FRIDAY instructs. Clint reaches out his hand and I take it and give it one shake. We both nod to each other then walk back to our respective  sides.  I duck behind the flipped over couch.
"May the odds be ever in your favor. Let the games begin in 3...2...1," FRIDAY says imitating Hinger Games.
"YOUR GOING DOWN!" I yell and peek above the couch. I jump to the ceiling and back myself flat, while shooting at Clint. One hits him, the other misses. Clint begins to shoot me, but I do a flip off the wall back behind the couch. I then run to the chair thanks also on my side.
"YOU LITTLE FUCKER!" Clint shouts making me giggle,
"Steve would like to say," FRIDAY begins, her voice fades into a recording of Steve that says, "Language!" I start chuckling harder. I see Clint's head pop up and quickly fire. He ducks.
"Haha!" He yells. Quickly I stand up and fire at Clint a couple times. Two hit him. He then fires at me once, and I can't get out of the way in time. Fuck.
Time passes and I'm winning so far. By ten. I shoot quickly at Clint but bs dodges. I jump to the ceiling, but feel a bullet hit my side. I sigh. But I do get to the ceiling and hit Clint Twice.
"BITCH!" Clint yells at me causing me to laugh and fall from the ceiling. I hear Tony and Natasha chuckling. They both have popcorn in their laps. I chuckle again. I aim to shoot, but it's empty.
"THIS BITCH IS EMPTY! Yeet!" I scream and pretend to throw the fake gun. I hear Clint laughing historically and quickly reload and stand up to shoot him.
"Fuck!" Clint yells. I giggle. Giggle? Whatever.
Then I hear a gasp. Clint stops laughing and we all tune our heads to the source. My mouth falls open and my eyes go wide.
"M-mr. Parker, you aren't supposed to be here." The teacher states while stuttering. Dad scoffs.
"What are YOU doing?" The man scratches the back of his neck.
"Um the tour guide told us to come to This floor and he gave us a pass." He said.
"Who was your tour guide?" Dad asks.
"Uh Bucky Barnes sir." He says.
"I'm going to kill him!" I mumble.
"WHAT THE HELL PENIS!" Flash yells at me. I face palm. Natasha pulls out her knife, Clint looks like he is going to murder the guy, and Dad takes a step closer to Flash. He steps back in fear.
"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME SON?" He yells in Flash's face. I groan. The room gasps. Clint and Natasha walk closer to Flash.
"If you ever look at our son again, we won't hesitate to kill you." Natasha says and holds knife to his throat.
"Aunt Nat, please don't kill him," I say. She glares at him again then takes a step away.
"Uncle Clint? Dad? Please?" Sighing they take a step away from Flash.
"Fine." Tony sighs.
"OH MY GOD PETER!" Ned exclaims. Dad raises an eyebrow.
"Oh uh hey Ned. Guys this is my best friend Ned." Dad makes an o with his mouth, Clint and Natasha wave.
"He Ned," Dad says. Ned's mouth falls open and he squeals. I roll my eyes. "Well you should go. See you later Ned." Ned squeals again. I roll my eyes again. I will never hear the end of this after the class leaves all attention turns to me.
"We need to have a talk." Dad says. Clint and Natasha nod. I sigh.
"First I need to rub it in that I beat Uncle Clint!" I exclaim. Clint pouts and Dad give a disapproving sigh. I jump up in Clint's face.
"HA! I BEAT YOU! I WON!" I yell while jumping around Clint. I throw a box a Kleenex's at his face,
"Do you need some tissues to dry your tears." He rolls his eyes. I calm down and say, "I'm done now proceed with you 'talk'" I say casually. The four of us walk to the living room and we flip over the furniture to sit on.
"Why didn't you tell anyone?" Dad asks. I sigh.
"He doesn't physically hurt me, and I can handle." Natasha gives me a look and I shiver.
"Peter, you may be able to handle it, but you should still tell us. We could help." I sigh.
"Ok." I say, "I'm sorry." Dad give me a hug and I hug him back. Soon both Clint and Natasha join.
"I love you guys," I say.
"We love you too Spidey," Clint says. I then look over to him.
"I beat you," I smile and he rolls his eyes.