No secrets

Requested by; @galaxykid16121991
I might not be able to update tomorrow so sorry!! (But like not) Enjoy! ITALICS DON'T WORK ON PHONE SO IM UNDERLINIng WHAT SHOULD BE ITALICS!!
..........
I practically skipped down to the training room. Holy shit! Im training with captain Fucking America! I push open the doors and sit in the bench while waiting for Steve, Good thing he did here me say that... LANGUAGE! I could practically him say in my thoughts. I chuckle to myself and bounce my foot up and down.
I snap my head to the side as I see Steve enter the trading room. His posture is slightly slouched but he has a smile on his face that looks somewhat fake. It almost looks like a smile of...pain.
"Uh, are you ok?" Steve instantly straightens his back, but I don't miss the slight grimace.
"Yeah...I'm fine," he says but it's almost as if he is telling that to himself. I hesitantly nod but ignore it.
"So What's first?" Is practically yell in excitement. Steve chuckles and walks to the edge of the training room, which is a track.
"Running. Well...racing!" He gets a smirk on his face and I sigh but make my way next to Steve. We are both in a running position and he says, "3...2...1!" I push off my legs and run as fast as I can. Steve is slightly in front of me, C'mon spider man! I pump my arms a little faster and dig my feet into the ground harder. Soon I pull in front of Steve. He looks slightly shocked. Which of course makes me smile. The red line I started at comes to view. Pushing myself a little harder I cross the line. Once I slow down I put my hands on my knees and try to catch my breath.
"Well, crap kid, your fast." Steve says, while wiping sweat off his face.
"Language!" I snap at him. Steve rolls his eyes and walks over to the punching bag.
I notice him wince a little again but decide to ignore it.
"Alright so I'll show you a sequence then you do it." He says. With every punch at kick he throws I notice the slight wince.
"Are you sure your ok? We can do this a different day." Steve nods.
"My stomach hurts a little but it's fine." I give him one last look then repeat the sequence he did. After I finished he gave me corrections and I kept doing it until it was flawless.
The light turns red and a loud siren goes off.
"Come on mission!" Steve says as we begin sprinting down towards the debriefing room. We step inside the elevator and I ask,
"Are you sure you can do the mission. I'm sure it'll be fine with out you."
"No I'm fine. Please don't tell any one." I nod hesitantly. Soon the elevator opens and We run down to The debriefing room, which has all of our uniforms plus a TV where Fury explains the mission. Once we barge through the doors we notice everyone is already there. Quickly I throw on my spandex suit and tow extra web cartridges just in case.
................
Once we arrive there are robot aliens (idk what that is honestly. I'm like half a sleep right now.) covering the streets. We waste no time in attacking.
I shoot my webs to the sides of me and throw the alien robot back causing it to take out others as well. Looking over to my right I notice Steve fighting with a alien and his shield is across the street. I can also see him wincing with each punch he throw. I roll my shoulders back and continue to end, punch and climb aliens. After about half an hour the population of robots is reduced to only a dozen. I take out three, Nat takes out one, as well as Clint, Hulk takes out three, Thor takes out 2, and Iron man takes out one, Steve is working on the last. In a split second the alien punches Steve in stomach and he goes flying backwards while grunting and holding his stomach. He makes a sagging noise as if he is about to throw up. Dad quickly takes him down and we run towards Cap and help him onto the jet.
I sit down with the other in a bench and Steve is laying down on one of the cots with an ice pack.
"I wonder what happened... Steve  usually doesn't go out that easy," Clint remarks.
"Yeah I know," dad replies. Awkwardly I scratch the back of my head.
"So uh he might have told me that his stomach hurt, and he was wincing during training but he told me not to tell you..." I trail off. The team sighs and Tony pats my back.
"Alright Pete, time for cheesy full House dad talk," I roll my eyes, "Some times you can't make everyone happy and just have to do what's best for that person even if they might get mad at you, specially with a group as stubborn as this. Alright? No bi secrets." I nod then smirk. Wow I really did change Tony... a lot.
"Alright Dad." He ruffles my hair and I smile.