Strength and Weaknesses Part 2

Blood.
Screams.
Light.
Dark.
I screamed to not take him. They didn't listen. The knife sliced through his throat and the life left his eyes. I scream again. Nothing happens. I close my eyes willing the tears and pain to go away. Slowly I feel myself crumble. Piece by piece. Brick by brick. Until I am nothing but a pile of ruble never to be fixed again.
"Peter..." A voice says. I open my eyes again and am greeted by a white blinding beep. Next to me I hear two steady heart beats. Two. Two.
"Dad?" I ask the man looking down on me. It's not my dad. It's Bruce.
"Peter. Your dad is ok. We got him before they... well you know." Peter smiled gratefully.
"Where is he?" I feel myself begin to grow desperate. I needs to my dad. Know that he is alright. Bruce points across Me.
"Dad!" I gasps covering my mouth. Happy tears leaving my eyes. I rip the IV out of my skin and embrace Tony who is still sleeping. I pull away for a moment and saw the scar on his face that matched mine and a small red cut on his throat. He got that because of me. He could have died because I couldn't save him, like I couldn't save May or Ben. I hug him again and cry into his shoulder. After a couple minuets I feel a warm protective arm wrap around me.
"Whats up Pete?" I smile. He is ok.
"I'm sorry, Dad." I can feel his face turn into a frown.
"For what?" Dad asked sounding confused.
"You almost died because of me." I stare snuggling my head further in his shoulder.
"It's not your fault! It's the damn people that kidnapped us fault! If your going to blame one of us blame me. I didn't have to do what I did!" By now Bruce has left the room.
"But-"
"I don't want to hear it you did nothing wrong. Remember Peter, I love you, and remember, you saved me." I don't need to ask what I saved him from and the truth is not only did I save him but he saved me. He saved me from the greatest darkness their is. Loneliness.
"Thank you for everything Dad. I love you too." Dad ruffles my hair and I smiled. The rest of He night we sit in the medical wing talking about random things. We both smile and laugh. I guess everything happens for a reason, and even though we both had hard lives it happened so we could be here for each other now. So we could be happy. We may be each others greatest weakness but more importantly we are each others greatest strength.
.........
A/N I know this is very short but I didn't want this in the last chapter and I didn't want to make in any longer. I'll have a new one up tomorrow and thanks so much for reading!
-EB