Peter Screws the Pooch

IamBulBul requested this. I still feel really bad that it is taking me so long to get to all of your requests but I promise I'll get their. Also I think more than one person requested this but the one I saw was from that user. Also I was thinking of starting yet another story:
Peter gets kidnapped from Hydra when he was young and doesn't remember his family. Buckys memory isn't whipped but he is forced to be the Winter Soldier. Peter and Bucky meet and become family  soo they are able to escape and it's about them finding the Avengers and recovering from their experiences... thoughts?
**PUBLISHED ^^^^^^^^^
....
My teacher walks in front of us and leads us to the airplane. Yes airplane. Decathlon's Worlds is in Wakanda. Of course I'm excited to see Shuri and T'Challa and the rest of the Avengers that are going to be their but I know this is not going to end well.
I walk next to Ned and MJ down the terminal to board the airplane. I frown slightly and wrap my arms around myself.
Flashbacks of me fighting Toomes take over my mind.
"It's ok Peter," I hear a soothing voice and look down to MJ who is know holding my hand. I smile at her.
MJ, Ned and I walk to the very back seats and sit down, me in the middle and Ned and MJ on either side. I let out a breath and put my seatbelt on... just to be safe. MJ still holds onto my hand and Ned is talking about his new LEGO set. This field trip might be hell but I least I have my friends to suffer with me.
"Yo Penis! Is your good friend Tony Stark going to be their?"
"Shut up Flash." MJ hisses. Flash rolls his eyes and continues talking to his friend.
"Peter is your dad really going to be their?" He asks me frantically. I nod in response. "Did your life is amazing!" I roll me eyes.
The flight attendant walks to the front of the plane and starts talking about safety and what would happen in the event of a crash. I tense slightly when she starts talking about crashing.
"Your safe Peter." MJ whispers and Ned glances at me concerned. I grab onto MJs hand even tighter. Why does my luck have to be so shitty?
.... Multiple hours later
Third POV
Peter grips MJs hand again as the plane comes to a smooth landing. The plane erupts In excites shouts. Peter sighed and unbuckled his seatbelt and slowly stood up and took in a deep breath.
"Oh My Gosh this is the second best day in my life!" Ned exclaims. "The first is still finding out you where Spider-Man," Peter rolls his eyes at Ned but smiles. Slowly the students and poor other passengers that hand to put up with them, filled out of the plane.
Time skip
Peters class walked up to the huge palace in awe. Peter however was a nervous wreck. Two guards opened the doors for the crowd of students. Peter began to hear people gasping and screaming:
"It's the King and Princess!" At the top of their lungs. Peter smiles and without thinking pushed through the large crowd to see his friend.
"Mr. Parker!" His teacher yelled at him. Peter finally got to the front of the crowd.
"PETER!" Shuri screamed and started running towards him. The rest of the room fell silent.
"Hi shuri!" Peter replied and hugged the princess. He then turned around and pointed towards Ned and MJ.
"These are my friends Ned and my girlfriend MJ!" Shuri pokes my side making me squirm ,
"My Petey boy is growing up!" She says. T'Challa chuckles behind them.
"Oh hi T'Challa!" Peter says in a happy voice. The king greets Peter back.
"Oh Ned! Shuri and I made these real lightsabers last time." Ned eyes bulge out of his head and Peter swore he was going to faint. MJ snorted,
"Losers," she mumbles but then added, "But Shuri you seem pretty great. Plus I need to get some Peter blackmail material." Peter visibly gulped.
"I like you..." shuri stayed and MJ shrugged. The class was still unable to speak or move. And Peter being Peter forgot their was a class with him. The group heard footsteps and sipped their heads around to find the Avengers walking in the foyer.
"Dad!" Peter said and waves happily towards Tony. The kids gasped. Peter froze.
"I f-forgot y-you Where here..." Peter says quietly.
"Loser." MJ mutters again shaking her head.
"You screwed the pooch big time kid." Tony says while holding in a laugh.