Parker Luck 2

Funny idea:
I want someone to write low key in and English assignment but spell it Loki, then a teacher would be like "you spelled that wrong" and then the student to be like "No. no I didn't." And then look up Loki and be like, "Bitch fight me!" And then the teacher would be pissed and then the kid would jump out of the Widow yelling "I am Spider-Man and I can't be controlled!"
I feel like I need to write this as a one shot.
..........
9:22
Tony's watch reads while sitting on the couch, Peter finally calming down. The door slides open and Tony dismisses it fighting is just Cap. But then he hears multiple gasps. Then he hears foot steps.
.......
Tony 1st POV
"YOUR TONY STARK!" A boy yells out. I quickly stand up and glare at him.
"No shit Sherlock." Peter starts to giggle and jumps off the couch making me sigh. Instead of flipping to the ceiling or running to me. He runs into the crowd of students. One guy gasps and another girl rises her eyebrow... the fuck?
"Peter-" I start to say and take a step forward, but I am cut off by a cute little voice.
"Hi Ned!" Peter wraps his small arms around Neds legs. Shit. This is Peters class. Wow. Poor kid.
"P-Peter?" The class goes silent. I can hear a few snorts coming from a girl in the crowd.
"Um yeah- about that yesterday Peter May or may not have driven an anti age serum that turned him to 10 years old..." Ned's eyes go wide and I pretty sure he is about to  faint. The girl that was chuckling is now in full blown laughter. Peter runs over to her next and hugs her legs... does Petey have a girlfriend? I smirk.
"Hi MJ! You look nice to day!" MJ chokes on her laughter and stares down at the curly brown haired boy. Oh Peter. God save you.
"P-Penis?" The annoying guy in a yellow shirt sitters. I turn my attention to him. Huh? Peter takes a step away from MJ.
Time seems to go in slow motion, and I'm not quite sure why. Peter steps if front of tweedle dee and brings his elbow back.
I should stop him.
But yellow shirt probably deserves it.
Peter wouldn't randomly hurt someone.
The 10 year old punch the guy in the face with so much power it sends the guy make into the wall. I gasp. The class gasps. MJ snickers. Jeez that  girl.
"DICKHEAD!" He screams loudly. I blink then slowly walk over to my kid.
"Peter, what happened?" I ask him in a calm voice. Peter holds out a shaky finger and points to the guy slumped against the wall.
"He's a bully." Peter states. Blood boils under my skin.
He is bully MY kid.
Oh.
That's what Penis meant.
Shit.
That  son of a bitch, low life, mother fucker, skunk bag, idiot, dick, asshole, no good, douche bags, moron, bullied MY KID.
I take another step towards him and pick him up by the collar.
"If you ever lay eyes on my SON ever again I will make sure you never see again... is that CLEAR!" I spit in his face. The guys eyes are open and full of fear. Good. I drop him to the floor and turn around. Not even MJ is laughing. Peter looks scared and I quickly pick him up into a hug.
"Tour over... Ned... MJ, Peter would like you to stay." Ned smiles and quickly nods and thanks me. MJ shrugs and takes a step forward. I set Peter on the couch in between Ned and MJ.
"Tell me if you need anything." I say and walk out of the room leaving the teens and 10 year old to them selves. I plop down on my desk and start hacking into schools database. I intend to hunt that yellow shirt kid down and make sure he never lays an eye on Peter EVER again.

THE END: NO PART 3